Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • steaua581
    replied
    Hello Forum,
    I was looking to buy the 4k7 0,25w 0,1% tolerance and i can"t find it. I only found 4k75 0,1% will that work ok in this circuit? What will be a good replacement at this tolerance?

    Thanx
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi
    Please send for me turky delta pulse-elbombaci big and small coil detail -thanks
    guys,
    what/who is 'elbombaci'? what does mean 'turky delta pulse-elbombaci big and small coil'?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by inventor112 View Post
    kt315
    Hello from Spain whose name I
    inventor112
    I'm new to this forum I think there is room to introduce myself.
    forgive my English and I use the translator to write.
    I wanted to know if you could pass scheme and Delta Pulse components for manufacturing.
    greetings
    my mail [email protected]
    hello, all files have been deposited http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...249#post122249

    Leave a comment:


  • inventor112
    replied
    kt315
    Hello from Spain whose name I
    inventor112
    I'm new to this forum I think there is room to introduce myself.
    forgive my English and I use the translator to write.
    I wanted to know if you could pass scheme and Delta Pulse components for manufacturing.
    greetings
    my mail [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Albie
    replied
    Cable for DP




    Will this cable work for DP coil connector? Its a PC (I/F) interface cable

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by vourvon View Post
    kt315,

    I used this schematic. Anyway to align to your post schematic here is the controls:

    1. Pulse Width or TX power = ???
    2. Delay = ???
    3. Range = ???
    4. Sense = ???
    5. Threshold - ???

    Thanks in advance.

    vourvon
    vourvon, build your device, hunt with your DP one year and more, get full experience and come back in forum. I will wait you here... with your new experience and trial.

    good luck, my friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • issa
    replied
    ZORO111

    HI ZORO111 check dumper resist

    Leave a comment:


  • zoro111
    replied
    heloo
    i have Building delta pulse but i have some prablem
    the irf 840 is hot???
    and there is no sond????

    Leave a comment:


  • vourvon
    replied
    kt315,

    I used this schematic. Anyway to align to your post schematic here is the controls:

    1. Pulse Width or TX power = ???
    2. Delay = ???
    3. Range = ???
    4. Sense = ???
    5. Threshold - ???

    Thanks in advance.

    vourvon
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    where you see "NOISE" "SIGNAL" "GAIN" on the schematic here?

    WHERE????????
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • vourvon
    replied
    kt315,

    Thank you for sharing and I know that is one requirement to put a heatsink, soon I will used when already have but now I'm not encountered overheating of MOSFET only warm maybe because I don't know the setting of knob also the PULSE WIDTH for 300...400...500, Can you explain how to get the pulse width and how to work the:

    1. Noise = I think to remove the noise
    2. Signal = ???
    3. Sense = ???
    4. Gain = ???
    5. Threshold = ???
    6. Volume = to loud the sound

    Thanks in advance.

    vourvon

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hey you there... say why you do want use an radiator? on big PULSE WIDTH 300...400...500 usec MOS-FET is like hottie omelet. DELTA PULSE is NOT ORDINARY PI, like Surf PI for example, it works on huge PULSE WIDTH value... desolder MOS-FET. put on stand alone radiator. I will not again repeat why you have to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • vourvon
    replied
    akademiker & raff33,

    Thank you again for the info.

    Hi,

    Here is the picture of my DP assemble, please check if I have a problem coz the unit until now is not working. 1st when I switch on the power I heard sound ( full volume control knob ) then after a sec I push the reset and start the low pitch of the sound then after adjustment of threshold and noise knob the sound became silent but never detect a metal. Thanks in advance for the advice.

    vourvon
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • akademiker
    replied
    Originally posted by vourvon View Post
    raff33,

    Thanks for the advised, you mean 1 turn only of ADSL cable with 8 wire inside, ok I try it once I buy the wire. Can you give the approximate size of the object you detected in 2.2m.

    vourvon
    NoNoNo not a wire with 8 cores and just one turn, this is not how a coil works!



    Its like a racecar: Driving 8 laps or driving 8 cars simultaneously one lap is not the same!

    It is strange, that R6 burned in the circuit. Even when you connect it directly to 12V only 5,4mA will flow (Current= Voltage/Resistance), which creates 65mW of heat dissipitation. A 1/4W resistor should handle that without problems, but maybe you used a SMD or very miniature resistor.

    "I replaced also the slightly burned R5/2.2k and R6/680 1watts"
    You mean R6=2,2k and R5=680? If not, according to schematic R5=680 1W and R6=1k/2,2k

    LM556 or NE556 wont make a difference, because they are just used for creating the hearable sound. LM556 is just slighty better when creating very high frequency, which a human could never hear.

    Btw: ADSL cable is very thin afaik and should not be used. I recommend simple braided wire, which is used for electro installations of mainlines. It is cheap and common.

    Leave a comment:


  • raff33
    replied
    hi,
    size 50cm*70cm .
    me too i use ne556 without probleme

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X