Originally posted by kt315
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
hello kt315 and thank hi the information . at what point you need in armor the pcb can with suggestions
-
Dear amel
-rang 25cm use 4x8tu
-Small coil used to detect Small size of metal like Coins.
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks JapOriginally posted by jap View PostHi amel
for Calculations the program Coil_Calculator your coil give 1.174mh.
try -19cm,0.5mm,37tu ,1.645mh.
-********40cm,0.5mm,24tu=cat 5 (3x8tu) , 1.737mh very good********
best time
j.
can help me if my wire 0.4 mm
what turn & diameter?
what this is mean cat 5 (3x8tu)?
Leave a comment:
-
there is not a big difference what you take for shielding, +12 or -12. but in PI schematics GND line is +12 (look Carl's article about Hammerhead, for example). in Deepers the shield of cable and falsepanels are connected to +12 too - look attentionally on schematic of Alexismex http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...hlight=deepersOriginally posted by g.s View Posthi kt 315. why +12 at armor and not -12 l do not understand
GND is CLEARLY +12V, no doubts.
Leave a comment:
-
hi kt 315. why +12 at armor and not -12 l do not understandOriginally posted by kt315 View Postapocalypto,
I have to do WITHOUT MISTAKES. it takes much time.
sorry for a delay. I have to solder King Cobra PCB back. People ask about coil tuning but without working board that is impossible. I am bursted between DP and Cobra
in one hand is the PCB soldering, in another DP board in P-CAD.
good luck!
Leave a comment:
-
Hi amel
for Calculations the program Coil_Calculator your coil give 1.174mh.
try -19cm,0.5mm,37tu ,1.645mh.
-********40cm,0.5mm,24tu=cat 5 (3x8tu) , 1.737mh very good********
best time
j.
Leave a comment:
-
apocalypto,Originally posted by apocalypto View Postwhy I find no answers to my questions? Information must be accessible to everyone
I have to do WITHOUT MISTAKES. it takes much time.
sorry for a delay. I have to solder King Cobra PCB back. People ask about coil tuning but without working board that is impossible. I am bursted between DP and Cobra
in one hand is the PCB soldering, in another DP board in P-CAD.
good luck!Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
??????????????????????
why I find no answers to my questions? Information must be accessible to everyone
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by kt315 View Postcan you write what the board sizes would be optimal in your opinion? what box you are planning to use? what mounting dimensions would be good in your opinion?
please post the new PCB
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: