Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gemini
    replied
    Last appearance Delta pulse

    hi all,
    i built the board but still lack something.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Largesarge
    replied
    Well I reckon I'll throw in my two cents on this. The PCB picture gives me the impression that this is a two sided board. The differing shades of gray and the pads with gray on black circles make me think thru hole connections.


    The schematic is another matter, it is confusing but I have figured out a couple of things. Tr2, 4, 5 on the left side correpspond to gate inputs to bilateral switches D9 & D10. I have not found where Tr's 0, 1, 3, 6, 7, 8 & 9 go. I also have no idea what the circuits in the lower left are for.

    As for the pots for signal, noise & gain I have no problem with the end hanging open, just don't think of the left over as being in the circuit

    Overall I think the use of all those bilateral switches is overkill, simply gating on an op-amp would do the same thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • gemini
    replied
    look at the pictures in my site without *.rar

    hi again,

    you can look the pictures, i drew all leck connection if you have idea tell me. infact you built delta, i m sure you know all things about it. files are some big eproxcimatelly 1+ mb, may be you will have to wait to see them.





    thanks for your help

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Scorpion
    hi,

    i have got same pcb file but whats the output connection, please look at my pictures with .rar file http://dedektor.org/delta.rar
    sorry but i cant open *.rar files

    Leave a comment:


  • Scorpion
    Guest replied
    delta pulse

    hi,

    i have got same pcb file but whats the output connection, please look at my pictures with .rar file http://dedektor.org/delta.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by gemini
    hi
    i built schematic of Delta pulse but some are lack about connections. for example Tr1-tr2-tr3 and potonsometer connections. Where is the connection diagram. could you send me ?
    I think that in this pcb you see the connections.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • gemini
    replied
    Delta pulse clear question !

    look at the pictures. Thats my question, how did you connect them ?

    Leave a comment:


  • gemini
    replied
    hi
    i built schematic of Delta pulse but some are lack about connections. for example Tr1-tr2-tr3 and potonsometer connections. Where is the connection diagram. could you send me ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gosho
    I dont agree. The DP is not a good mashine.Its not confortable with 1x1 coil or even 40x40,cant detect small objects exactly.Others PI like Sniffer XR71 offer better sens with standart coil.
    XR71 is the same detector with delta pulse

    Leave a comment:


  • Gosho
    replied
    I dont agree. The DP is not a good mashine.Its not confortable with 1x1 coil or even 40x40,cant detect small objects exactly.Others PI like Sniffer XR71 offer better sens with standart coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gosho
    DeltaP is more like a toy than a good mashine, it doesnt work good.
    I build it. Simple is a very good machine especially with large coil

    Leave a comment:


  • sergio
    replied
    I have made several pi detectors and my favorite for large objects is delta pulse.
    is very powerfull bolive me!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gosho
    replied
    DeltaP is more like a toy than a good mashine, it doesnt work good.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Delta pulse

    This is what Im working on now, I think it will be great Project.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gosho
    replied
    Disasembled pcb is the same as this schematic, but i dont know why every1 think that delta pulse is the best PI to build.



    Leave a comment:

Working...
X