Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1843
    replied
    Geo

    Hi Geo,
    I check my DP, gnd to +E is 5.4v and gnd to -E -5.4v.
    The sound of it is not clean and is instability, Does it should have a constant low tone when an object is not near the coil?(and threshold pot set it?)
    It has problem.Already I did connect the reverse power supply to it at once.I think for that, it's ICs have been damaged:confused:

    I am waiting for you,
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi all,

    I made the Delta Pulse but it has some problem and its detection is very poorly:
    1.Treshhold pot does not work correctly and DP makes a sound like the police siren! Its sound is not stability.
    2.It sends pulse very good and its coil make noising, But it can not detect well.

    Help me, please.
    Regards
    Hi 1843. Now i am at Athens so i have not any schematic to help you. After 4..5 days that i come bach at home i will look at my PC to help you. All these days you can check all the test points especially at first stage (LF256 if i remember right) and second stage. If the dc voltage goes up when you put an object near the coil then look at next stage. -E to +E must be 12V (11.4), Gnd to +E 6V and gnd to -E -6V. Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Problem

    Hi all,

    I made the Delta Pulse but it has some problem and its detection is very poorly:
    1.Treshhold pot does not work correctly and DP makes a sound like the police siren! Its sound is not stability.
    2.It sends pulse very good and its coil make noising, But it can not detect well.

    Help me, please.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    Fast Delay

    What's minimun DELAY for Delta Pulse ??????

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    What do you think of the two box metal detectors for me?
    I think that PI is better. If the object is big (as a basket ball or bigger) and deep and you can't use large coil (ground anomalies) then 2Box detectors are better.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Geo

    What do you think of the two box metal detectors for me?

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Do not need shield. It work at low frequency (100Hz) and the object is big. Construct it . Don't afraid.
    Wishes
    Hi,
    Thank you very much Geo

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi,
    The 2m coil is very big! I can not carry it!
    I want to make a 60cm coil that can detect 2kg gold at 1m or 2!
    I did not know the 60cm coil needed to shield or no! :confused:
    Tell me it, please.

    Thank you.
    Do not need shield. It work at low frequency (100Hz) and the object is big. Construct it . Don't afraid.
    Wishes

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi. For me it is the same. The choise of square coil is that it was easy to build the coil housing. I made it from pvc water pipe. I believe that 2 m coil is suitable for you . Try it with 8 turns 1mm wire and maybe a resistor 2.5..3 ohm in series with it. It don't need shielding.
    I never found gold so i don't know for sure if you can detect it.
    Good luck
    Hi,
    The 2m coil is very big! I can not carry it!
    I want to make a 60cm coil that can detect 2kg gold at 1m or 2!
    I did not know the 60cm coil needed to shield or no! :confused:
    Tell me it, please.

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Good Luck

    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi Geo,

    Square coils are better or rounded coils?
    Does need a 60cm square coil to shielding?
    Can DeltaPulse detect 1to 2Kg gold at 2 to 3meter under the soil with 60cm coil?


    Regards
    Hi. For me it is the same. The choise of square coil is that it was easy to build the coil housing. I made it from pvc water pipe. I believe that 2 m coil is suitable for you . Try it with 8 turns 1mm wire and maybe a resistor 2.5..3 ohm in series with it. It don't need shielding.
    I never found gold so i don't know for sure if you can detect it.
    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi Geo,

    Square coils are better or rounded coils?
    Does need a 60cm square coil to shielding?
    Can DeltaPulse detect 1to 2Kg gold at 2 to 3meter under the soil with 60cm coil?


    Regards
    Hi. For me it is the same. The choise of square coil is that it was easy to build the coil housing. I made it from pvc water pipe. I believe that 2 m coil is suitable for you . Try it with 8 turns 1mm wire and maybe a resistor 2.5..3 ohm in series with it. It don't need shielding.
    I never found gold so i don't know for sure if you can detect it.
    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Square or Rounded coils

    Hi Geo,

    Square coils are better or rounded coils?
    Does need a 60cm square coil to shielding?
    Can DeltaPulse detect 1to 2Kg gold at 2 to 3meter under the soil with 60cm coil?


    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi Geo,

    Can I use the 0.4 or 0.8mm wire?I think that 0.8mm is better than 0.6mm.
    If I use the 0.8mm wire, How many turns is needed?

    Thank you
    Aban
    Hi Aban. The turns are the same but if you use 0.8mm you must measure the DC resistance of coil. If it is lower than 2.5..3 ohm then connect a 2..4 ohm resistor in series with coil because the IRF740 will come Hot
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Wire gauge

    Hi Geo,

    Can I use the 0.4 or 0.8mm wire?I think that 0.8mm is better than 0.6mm.
    If I use the 0.8mm wire, How many turns is needed?

    Thank you
    Aban

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi Geo,

    I want to build a 60cm rounded coil for DP, Tell me the information for it,please.

    Regards
    Aban
    Hi Aban. With 23..25 turns of wire 0.5...0.7 mm you are OK
    Good luck
    Regards

    Btw i made a square coil 60x60 and it works very good. I think that i made it with 23 turns (no very sure but near 23 turns)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X