Originally posted by steaua581
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)
Collapse
X
-
Pulse Star G
-----------------------------------------------Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View PostHi,steaua581! Check: U 2b (4538 pin10, pulse 50mks; Q5, C8, R9, R10, R11. Change U2 (453
, Q5, C8.
. Check the PCB!
Hello Georgi and forum,
I have made a mistake when i sayed Q5 it was in fact Q7 ! I made a mistake when i sayed Q5 in fact that was Q7! I have checked all R9,R10,R11, R12, R13, R14, R15, R16 all are great! I have changed C8 and C9 ! Q5, Q6, Q7 are all ok! On Q5 ,Q6 i have good pulse.
Is it possible to be bad U2 and U3 ???
Regards,
Marius
------------------------------
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
Hi,steaua581! Check: U 2b (4538 pin10, pulse 50mks; Q5, C8, R9, R10, R11. Change U2 (453Originally posted by steaua581 View PostHello Giorgi and forum,
I have managed to get Pulse Star G to work.I can detect now a coin at 15-20 cm with the 20cm coil.A piese of metal 10 cm at 30cm..
But i still have a problem...dont know why i dont get no pulse on the Q5 collector, i have verified the resitors wich get to the Q5 collector they are all ok receiveng good voltage but no pulse on Q5.Also the green led stays on all the time...
What do i have to verify in order to find out why i dont have pulse on Q5?...
Regards
Marius
, Q5, C8.
. Check the PCB!
Leave a comment:
-
Pulse Star G
Hello Giorgi and forum,
I have managed to get Pulse Star G to work.I can detect now a coin at 15-20 cm with the 20cm coil.A piese of metal 10 cm at 30cm..
But i still have a problem...dont know why i dont get no pulse on the Q5 collector, i have verified the resitors wich get to the Q5 collector they are all ok receiveng good voltage but no pulse on Q5.Also the green led stays on all the time...
What do i have to verify in order to find out why i dont have pulse on Q5?...
Regards
Marius
Leave a comment:
-
-
Pulse Star G
Hello,
And this are my measurements -12V ; -10.6; -10(555); +8V; -7V
The green light stays on ....
Regards
MariusAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Pulse Star G
Hello Forum,Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View PostHi steaua! What problem do you have? All steps are working there, you get all ostsilograms? This PCB is not my design; Check kolector, emiter all BC transistors ! D 23, D24? Sound "BBZZZ" of coil, this is normal.
G.L.!
I was wondering what are the two holes on this PCB for? see atached picture...thanx and regards
MariusAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
Hi steaua! What problem do you have? All steps are working there, you get all ostsilograms? This PCB is not my design; Check kolector, emiter all BC transistors ! D 23, D24? Sound "BBZZZ" of coil, this is normal.Originally posted by steaua581 View PostHello Georgi and forum,
I have finished my Pulse Star G but i have a small problem the green led light stays on and i have a little "BBZZZ" sound on my coil.I have set w/osciloscope NE555 at 120hz and pulse 70mkS....then i put in IRF740.
Regards
Marius
G.L.!
Leave a comment:
-
Pulse Star G
I have also uploaded a picture if someone can take a look and see if i have a wrong component issue.Originally posted by steaua581 View Postsorry i ment 150 MKS not 70 MKS. But i can"t find diodes D23 D24 on schematic.
Regards
Marius
Regards
Marius
Leave a comment:
-
sorry i ment 150 MKS not 70 MKS. But i can"t find diodes D23 D24 on schematic.Originally posted by steaua581 View PostHello Georgi and forum,
I have finished my Pulse Star G but i have a small problem the green led light stays on and i have a little "BBZZZ" sound on my coil.I have set w/osciloscope NE555 at 120hz and pulse 70mkS....then i put in IRF740.
Regards
Marius
Regards
Marius
Leave a comment:
-
Pulse Star G
Hello Georgi and forum,
I have finished my Pulse Star G but i have a small problem the green led light stays on and i have a little "BBZZZ" sound on my coil.I have set w/osciloscope NE555 at 120hz and pulse 70mkS....then i put in IRF740.
Regards
Marius
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
Hello, steaua 585! PS-G COIL : R = 0.7 ..... 1.2 ohm; ind .= 350 ... 500 mkhOriginally posted by steaua581 View PostHello Georgi and Forum,
I have finshed my Pulse Star G tomorow i am making a test....
I saw on forum a coil example ""coil diam. 20cm : 32 turn. 2 x 0.51 R= 1.2 ohm"" isn"t that to low?
...whats the resistance for coils for Pulse Star G ?...
I need few good examples with good results....
can i use coils from Delta Pulse?
Regards
Marius
Variant 1: coil diam. 20cm: 32 turn 2x 0,51 r= 1.2ohm ind. 500 mkh . OK?
G.L!
Leave a comment:
-
Pulse star G
Hello Georgi and Forum,
I have finshed my Pulse Star G tomorow i am making a test....
I saw on forum a coil example ""coil diam. 20cm : 32 turn. 2 x 0.51 R= 1.2 ohm"" isn"t that to low?
...whats the resistance for coils for Pulse Star G ?...
I need few good examples with good results....
can i use coils from Delta Pulse?
Regards
Marius
Leave a comment:
-
hi everyone
Hi everyone, this sampling time, someone who knows the secret formula on how they'll be glad
Leave a comment:
-
formula L
Simple formula for calculating the coils of metal detectors!
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: