Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mesy64
    replied
    TANK YOU DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    The relationship between the base D in Q4 with the coil is cut. This is true?

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    ps-g

    coil diam. 20cm : 32 turn. 2 x 0.51 R= 1.2 ohm !!!
    mesyna,good luck!!

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G COR.

    PS-G corect.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi,MESYNA!! very well !! I help you. You build PS-G or PS-G light ???
    Please schematic.

    Good Luck!
    tank you my friend
    this is my schematic

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Hi,MESYNA!! very well !! I help you. You build PS-G or PS-G light ???
    Please schematic.

    Good Luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Hello to all friends


    I built pulse star bg.

    The launch of this circuit was difficult. Normally without any voice coil circuit is slightly wet fingers, but when I Asylatvr transistors 555 and alarm system to Mykshm.

    When the coil 20 cm can be connected to the metal detector q4 is extremely hot and burns. Profile coils is this way: 32 round wire diameter of 0.50 to 20 cm.

    I'll guess that the problem is the coil.

    Metal detectors instead of the 2n2646 transistor ujt I use. I want to know that this device provides a problem? Base sequence in this transistor pcb do not know Please help me.

    Tl072 use instead of my 1458. This problem does not and I do I replace them?

    Please help me solve this problem, please

    With respect

    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    PulseStar-G

    Dear Friends
    Has anyone Part List for PS-G?
    GoodLuck

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Originally posted by GOLDENSKULL View Post
    Hi georgi.g.zhelev,

    Please tell us about it's performance ? (depth and disc) ?
    PULS STAR-G COIL diam. 20 cm; TARGET 1cent USA (18mm)
    SENSIVITY=30..35cm
    DISCRIM. =25cm graund efekt =zero

    Leave a comment:


  • GOLDENSKULL
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    HI,GOLDENSKULL. I MADE "PULS STAR-G" 2002 , and repeated 2008year.
    Hi georgi.g.zhelev,

    Please tell us about it's performance ? (depth and disc) ?

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    "PULS STAR-G" FRONT PANEL
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    Originally posted by GOLDENSKULL View Post
    Did anyone build this PULS STAR G ?
    what about it's performance ?
    HI,GOLDENSKULL. I MADE "PULS STAR-G" 2002 , and repeated 2008year.

    Leave a comment:


  • GOLDENSKULL
    replied
    Did anyone build this PULS STAR G ?
    what about it's performance ?

    Leave a comment:


  • GOLDENSKULL
    replied
    Hi kt315,
    Thanks...
    Did you build this device?
    which is latest PCB and schematic of pulse star...


    anyone build this device... please guide us to building it...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    3 meters on ramka of size 1 x 1 meters
    5 meters on ramka of size 1,5 x 1,5 meters
    target is 0,5 m of diameter
    maximum is 8 meters of depth
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • GOLDENSKULL
    replied
    Hi asel38, and other friends,

    Did you build this PULS STAR G ?
    what about it's performance ?


    Leave a comment:

Working...
X