Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    -----------------------------------------------
    Hello Georgi and forum,
    I have made a mistake when i sayed Q5 it was in fact Q7 ! I made a mistake when i sayed Q5 in fact that was Q7! I have checked all R9,R10,R11, R12, R13, R14, R15, R16 all are great! I have changed C8 and C9 ! Q5, Q6, Q7 are all ok! On Q5 ,Q6 i have good pulse.
    Is it possible to be bad U2 and U3 ???

    Regards,
    Marius
    ------------------------------
    Change U3, check RV5 .

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse Star G

    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi,steaua581! Check: U 2b (4538 pin10, pulse 50mks; Q5, C8, R9, R10, R11. Change U2 (453, Q5, C8.
    . Check the PCB!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Hello Georgi and forum,
    I have made a mistake when i sayed Q5 it was in fact Q7 ! I made a mistake when i sayed Q5 in fact that was Q7! I have checked all R9,R10,R11, R12, R13, R14, R15, R16 all are great! I have changed C8 and C9 ! Q5, Q6, Q7 are all ok! On Q5 ,Q6 i have good pulse.
    Is it possible to be bad U2 and U3 ???

    Regards,
    Marius
    ------------------------------

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Hello Giorgi and forum,
    I have managed to get Pulse Star G to work.I can detect now a coin at 15-20 cm with the 20cm coil.A piese of metal 10 cm at 30cm..
    But i still have a problem...dont know why i dont get no pulse on the Q5 collector, i have verified the resitors wich get to the Q5 collector they are all ok receiveng good voltage but no pulse on Q5.Also the green led stays on all the time...
    What do i have to verify in order to find out why i dont have pulse on Q5?...

    Regards
    Marius
    Hi,steaua581! Check: U 2b (4538 pin10, pulse 50mks; Q5, C8, R9, R10, R11. Change U2 (453, Q5, C8.
    . Check the PCB!

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse Star G

    Hello Giorgi and forum,
    I have managed to get Pulse Star G to work.I can detect now a coin at 15-20 cm with the 20cm coil.A piese of metal 10 cm at 30cm..
    But i still have a problem...dont know why i dont get no pulse on the Q5 collector, i have verified the resitors wich get to the Q5 collector they are all ok receiveng good voltage but no pulse on Q5.Also the green led stays on all the time...
    What do i have to verify in order to find out why i dont have pulse on Q5?...

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    DIAGRAMS
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse Star G

    Hello,
    And this are my measurements -12V ; -10.6; -10(555); +8V; -7V
    The green light stays on ....

    Regards
    Marius
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse Star G

    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi steaua! What problem do you have? All steps are working there, you get all ostsilograms? This PCB is not my design; Check kolector, emiter all BC transistors ! D 23, D24? Sound "BBZZZ" of coil, this is normal.
    G.L.!
    Hello Forum,
    I was wondering what are the two holes on this PCB for? see atached picture...thanx and regards
    Marius
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Hello Georgi and forum,
    I have finished my Pulse Star G but i have a small problem the green led light stays on and i have a little "BBZZZ" sound on my coil.I have set w/osciloscope NE555 at 120hz and pulse 70mkS....then i put in IRF740.

    Regards
    Marius
    Hi steaua! What problem do you have? All steps are working there, you get all ostsilograms? This PCB is not my design; Check kolector, emiter all BC transistors ! D 23, D24? Sound "BBZZZ" of coil, this is normal.
    G.L.!

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse Star G

    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    sorry i ment 150 MKS not 70 MKS. But i can"t find diodes D23 D24 on schematic.

    Regards
    Marius
    I have also uploaded a picture if someone can take a look and see if i have a wrong component issue.


    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Hello Georgi and forum,
    I have finished my Pulse Star G but i have a small problem the green led light stays on and i have a little "BBZZZ" sound on my coil.I have set w/osciloscope NE555 at 120hz and pulse 70mkS....then i put in IRF740.

    Regards
    Marius
    sorry i ment 150 MKS not 70 MKS. But i can"t find diodes D23 D24 on schematic.

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse Star G

    Hello Georgi and forum,
    I have finished my Pulse Star G but i have a small problem the green led light stays on and i have a little "BBZZZ" sound on my coil.I have set w/osciloscope NE555 at 120hz and pulse 70mkS....then i put in IRF740.

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Hello Georgi and Forum,

    I have finshed my Pulse Star G tomorow i am making a test....
    I saw on forum a coil example ""coil diam. 20cm : 32 turn. 2 x 0.51 R= 1.2 ohm"" isn"t that to low?
    ...whats the resistance for coils for Pulse Star G ?...
    I need few good examples with good results....
    can i use coils from Delta Pulse?

    Regards
    Marius
    Hello, steaua 585! PS-G COIL : R = 0.7 ..... 1.2 ohm; ind .= 350 ... 500 mkh
    Variant 1: coil diam. 20cm: 32 turn 2x 0,51 r= 1.2ohm ind. 500 mkh . OK?
    G.L!

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Pulse star G

    Hello Georgi and Forum,

    I have finshed my Pulse Star G tomorow i am making a test....
    I saw on forum a coil example ""coil diam. 20cm : 32 turn. 2 x 0.51 R= 1.2 ohm"" isn"t that to low?
    ...whats the resistance for coils for Pulse Star G ?...
    I need few good examples with good results....
    can i use coils from Delta Pulse?

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • defineci35
    replied
    hi everyone

    Hi everyone, this sampling time, someone who knows the secret formula on how they'll be glad

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    formula L

    Simple formula for calculating the coils of metal detectors!

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X