TANK YOU DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
The relationship between the base D in Q4 with the coil is cut. This is true?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)
Collapse
X
-
ps-g
coil diam. 20cm : 32 turn. 2 x 0.51 R= 1.2 ohm !!!
mesyna,good luck!!
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
Hi,MESYNA!! very well !! I help you. You build PS-G or PS-G light ???
Please schematic.
Good Luck!
Leave a comment:
-
Hello to all friends
I built pulse star bg.
The launch of this circuit was difficult. Normally without any voice coil circuit is slightly wet fingers, but when I Asylatvr transistors 555 and alarm system to Mykshm.
When the coil 20 cm can be connected to the metal detector q4 is extremely hot and burns. Profile coils is this way: 32 round wire diameter of 0.50 to 20 cm.
I'll guess that the problem is the coil.
Metal detectors instead of the 2n2646 transistor ujt I use. I want to know that this device provides a problem? Base sequence in this transistor pcb do not know Please help me.
Tl072 use instead of my 1458. This problem does not and I do I replace them?
Please help me solve this problem, please
With respect
mesyna
Leave a comment:
-
PulseStar-G
Dear Friends
Has anyone Part List for PS-G?
GoodLuck
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
PULS STAR-G COIL diam. 20 cm; TARGET 1cent USA (18mm)Originally posted by GOLDENSKULL View PostHi georgi.g.zhelev,
Please tell us about it's performance ? (depth and disc) ?
SENSIVITY=30..35cm
DISCRIM. =25cm graund efekt =zero
Leave a comment:
-
Hi georgi.g.zhelev,Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View PostHI,GOLDENSKULL. I MADE "PULS STAR-G" 2002 , and repeated 2008year.
Please tell us about it's performance ? (depth and disc) ?
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
PULS STAR-G
HI,GOLDENSKULL. I MADE "PULS STAR-G" 2002 , and repeated 2008year.Originally posted by GOLDENSKULL View PostDid anyone build this PULS STAR G ?
what about it's performance ?
Leave a comment:
-
Did anyone build this PULS STAR G ?
what about it's performance ?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi kt315,
Thanks...
Did you build this device?
which is latest PCB and schematic of pulse star...
anyone build this device... please guide us to building it...
Leave a comment:
-
3 meters on ramka of size 1 x 1 meters
5 meters on ramka of size 1,5 x 1,5 meters
target is 0,5 m of diameter
maximum is 8 meters of depthAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi asel38, and other friends,
Did you build this PULS STAR G ?
what about it's performance ?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: