If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
just business,,, nothing fantastic, no 100 meters distancy on the gold mask. you can also open a site and sell something. free world.
why i must give a schematic, lay pics, full BOM file, if i sell while the bulgarian gives nothing?
Ducran Ducran... i suggest you to buy just reliable and proven project, not those blue water noname.
The detector in the video sounds like a DeltaPulse detector. This is pretty much the same as the Sniffer XR-71. The number of IC's matches also the DeltaPulse schematic and for the price of $40 it is a good deal. You should get it.
My first idea was to build a surfmaster PI and use "abacom sprint layout" for the pcb
So, I discovered the NEW HOBBY company and its kit
Ok this is not the Rolls Royce of detectors
I ordered the kit, for $40 I don't risk much
In the meantime, I'm going to make a PI pirat just for see
Comment