Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to design a PCB for my PI design!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sean_Goddard
    replied
    Not finished yet, Very low noise though

    Two layer ultra fine clearances (must be professionally made) impedance matched traces, star ground (not yet added) analogue one side, digital on the other, and I MAY make it four layer with a ground plane and screening cans with feed-through filters on the supply rail to each stage. This will be the ULTIMATE Surfmaster PCB when it is done.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean_Goddard
    replied
    If you have FINAL schematic, I will layout the PCB in four layer with ground screening and impedence matched tracks throughout for you.

    I'm currently doing this for the Whites Surfmaster schematic posted on this forum. I've simulated the PCB and the noise is almost non existant as I'ce used differential inputs on all critical stages and full guard rings around inputs AND outputs, so NO leakage AT ALL.

    I will layout PCB on ONE CONDITION though, that if you use my design, you build me one of the PI's please as to lay out one of these PCB's will take around a week to get perfect.

    I am VERY busy with five projects at te moment, but I will fi it in when I find the time. just tell me which schematic you are using

    Check out the Surfmaster so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by night View Post
    hi 1843 not pulses 2 KHz BP2 atmel become out of order? I fastened without the coil Q2 ,Q9 ,IRF9640 and 7805 is Burned change New. device write and read okey flash is write and read okey eeprom write and read failed..
    only bottom line character to exist ..

    tanks
    regards

    night....
    Measure the frequency of PB2 (pin 16) and make sure it is 2KHz. If it was ok, then you have problem with your LCD wiring.
    You must use the pins 1-6 and 11-14 of your LCD. In other words the pins 7-10 are not used.

    If the frequency wasn't 2KHz, you have problem with fuse bits setting or a wrong or bad crystal.

    Leave a comment:


  • night
    replied
    hi 1843 not pulses 2 KHz BP2 atmel become out of order? I fastened without the coil Q2 ,Q9 ,IRF9640 and 7805 is Burned change New. device write and read okey flash is write and read okey eeprom write and read failed..
    only bottom line character to exist ..

    tanks
    regards

    night....

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi 1843 help me pls my lcd problem only bottom line character To exist
    Hi,
    Do you get a 2KHz pulses at PB2 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    hi 1843 help me pls my lcd problem only bottom line character To exist

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    To Night

    Hi Night,
    Please ask your questions here. There are many experts who can help you sooner than I do.

    Can you post a diagram of your LCD connection? What pins...?

    The fuse setting(in Ponyprog) is illustrated here!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Rov View Post
    Updated PCB and Schematic?Where? I thought I was On the Last of Revision of this!
    Maybe I missed something?more Ic sockets,Im lost an confused!
    I must be wasting my Time,Oh No!
    Your are on the last revision! Keep on!
    The board has more IC sockets doesn't belong to PI-111 !

    Leave a comment:


  • Rov
    replied
    Updated PCB and Schematic?Where? I thought I was On the Last of Revision of this!
    Maybe I missed something?more Ic sockets,Im lost an confused!
    I must be wasting my Time,Oh No!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by kingsage View Post
    Updated schematic and PCB!
    Hehe, this board isn't belonged to PI-111 ! But later I will be using it for testing PI-111.

    Leave a comment:


  • kingsage
    Guest replied
    hi 1843!

    Updated schematic and PCB!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Rov View Post
    new board being built,for P1-111,an supply of Atmega8 for programming.A bit rough around the edges,but trackwork from the etch was best of 2 tries of pcb

    bit by bit,will get there?Cheers! everybody!
    Rov
    A half built board... I don't have enough time to complete it. maybe in the summer...

    Have fun!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Rov
    replied
    new board being built,for P1-111,an supply of Atmega8 for programming.A bit rough around the edges,but trackwork from the etch was best of 2 tries of pcb

    bit by bit,will get there?Cheers! everybody!
    Rov
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    New Hex and sch

    The syncing resistor is connected to PL2. (The reason is as the Pulse-Width is varying over the time, it may causes some instability.)
    The frequency of PB2 is doubled.
    R28=10K.
    Please have a look at the schematic, the backlight circuit is modified:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PI-111_2.01X.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	322336

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    to get precision sample timing, we need some to program atmega in direct asembler.
    not basic or c

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X