Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to design a PCB for my PI design!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Götz von Berlichingen
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    ...
    without S&H unit you can not get precision second or third sample , cause converting time of first sample varies according to different stuations of targets.
    ...
    The ATmega8 has Hardware Timers, I guess these can be used here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    multi frequency MD

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    pfd schema


    Moz DA 22 on a memorable .com — mikronbg.com is ready to redirect or relaunch. Listed at $195.

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi 1843 ,
    are you sure about analog S&H unit , it has advantages , first it will compansate parasitics and give you average value.
    second if you want to have second or third samples from same curve , without S&H unit you can not get precision second or third sample , cause converting time of first sample varies according to different stuations of targets.
    but if you say you will do discrimination studies over delay time ratios ,that is okay.
    but otherwwise..........

    btw schematic is geting closer to PD3200 ,just it uses IC for S&H , still I cold not understand why did the designer use it there?
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi 1843,

    Please help us,
    Your MD produce pulses with atmega8 timers or another ways?
    what is your MD pulses frequency and pulse width ????
    I am waiting for your answer...
    with best regards.
    zenit52

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    if you really want something to add to circuit , put 4 S&H caps controlled by mux and analog ADC .
    at least you need 2 of them to get samples free from other surrounding EM noises. it is better to subtract second sample which will be taken after end of delay like 300us after TX off time.
    and to get precision second or third samples S&H unit is a must.
    No, I meant if ther's any defect... and fortunately it seems has no problem!
    I'm not going to add analog switchs, S&H, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    if you really want something to add to circuit , put 4 S&H caps controlled by mux and analog ADC .
    at least you need 2 of them to get samples free from other surrounding EM noises. it is better to subtract second sample which will be taken after end of delay like 300us after TX off time.
    and to get precision second or third samples S&H unit is a must.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by pure gold View Post
    new pcb drawing and discriminative hex
    Nobody say anything about the above circuit...?
    Is that perfect?
    What about the syncing resistor? What value resistor do you suggest?

    Please tell us if there's anything else... I don't want to change it again later...


    Regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    Hi All ,

    Carl who banned 1843 , he has problem with entering to geotech.

    "
    It gives me "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

    ???
    "
    I dont think you did something like that but I think someone hacked his codes.

    can you solve the problem.

    regards
    Okan
    1843 was not banned. Carl was adding a spammer's address to the blocked list, but he accidentally added a wild card in the wrong place ... and banned everybody.

    You obviously missed Carl's humble apology that was present at the top of the forums yesterday. It has since been removed.

    The forums are now back in operation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi,

    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    Hi All ,

    Carl who banned 1843 , he has problem with entering to geotech.

    "
    It gives me "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

    ???
    "
    I dont think you did something like that but I think someone hacked his codes.

    can you solve the problem.

    regards
    Okan
    I had the same problem yesterday. I have deleted all the cookies from the browser. And it seems running now.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi All ,

    Carl who banned 1843 , he has problem with entering to geotech.

    "
    It gives me "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

    ???
    "
    I dont think you did something like that but I think someone hacked his codes.

    can you solve the problem.

    regards
    Okan

    Leave a comment:


  • zenit52
    replied
    Hi 1843,

    Please help us,
    Your MD produce pulses with atmega8 timers or another ways?
    what is your MD pulses frequency and pulse width ????
    I am waiting for your answer...
    with best regards.
    zenit52

    Leave a comment:


  • pure gold
    Guest replied
    thank you!

    1843 & Qiaozhi
    excellent

    Leave a comment:


  • pure gold
    Guest replied
    update

    new pcb drawing and discriminative hex

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    And the other changes:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spk.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	322107

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X