Originally posted by okantex
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help to design a PCB for my PI design!
Collapse
X
-
Hi 1843 ,
are you sure about analog S&H unit , it has advantages , first it will compansate parasitics and give you average value.
second if you want to have second or third samples from same curve , without S&H unit you can not get precision second or third sample , cause converting time of first sample varies according to different stuations of targets.
but if you say you will do discrimination studies over delay time ratios ,that is okay.
but otherwwise..........
btw schematic is geting closer to PD3200 ,just it uses IC for S&H , still I cold not understand why did the designer use it there?
regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hi 1843,
Please help us,
Your MD produce pulses with atmega8 timers or another ways?
what is your MD pulses frequency and pulse width ????
I am waiting for your answer...
with best regards.
zenit52
Leave a comment:
-
No, I meant if ther's any defect... and fortunately it seems has no problem!Originally posted by okantex View Postif you really want something to add to circuit , put 4 S&H caps controlled by mux and analog ADC .
at least you need 2 of them to get samples free from other surrounding EM noises. it is better to subtract second sample which will be taken after end of delay like 300us after TX off time.
and to get precision second or third samples S&H unit is a must.
I'm not going to add analog switchs, S&H, etc.
Leave a comment:
-
if you really want something to add to circuit , put 4 S&H caps controlled by mux and analog ADC .
at least you need 2 of them to get samples free from other surrounding EM noises. it is better to subtract second sample which will be taken after end of delay like 300us after TX off time.
and to get precision second or third samples S&H unit is a must.
Leave a comment:
-
Nobody say anything about the above circuit...?Originally posted by pure gold View Postnew pcb drawing and discriminative hex
Is that perfect?
What about the syncing resistor? What value resistor do you suggest?
Please tell us if there's anything else... I don't want to change it again later...
Regards,
1843
Leave a comment:
-
1843 was not banned. Carl was adding a spammer's address to the blocked list, but he accidentally added a wild card in the wrong place ... and banned everybody.Originally posted by okantex View PostHi All ,
Carl who banned 1843 , he has problem with entering to geotech.
"
It gives me "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"
???
"
I dont think you did something like that but I think someone hacked his codes.
can you solve the problem.
regards
Okan

You obviously missed Carl's humble apology that was present at the top of the forums yesterday. It has since been removed.
The forums are now back in operation.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
I had the same problem yesterday. I have deleted all the cookies from the browser. And it seems running now.Originally posted by okantex View PostHi All ,
Carl who banned 1843 , he has problem with entering to geotech.
"
It gives me "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"
???
"
I dont think you did something like that but I think someone hacked his codes.
can you solve the problem.
regards
Okan
Aziz
Leave a comment:
-
Hi All ,
Carl who banned 1843 , he has problem with entering to geotech.
"
It gives me "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"
???
"
I dont think you did something like that but I think someone hacked his codes.
can you solve the problem.
regards
Okan
Leave a comment:
-
Hi 1843,
Please help us,
Your MD produce pulses with atmega8 timers or another ways?
what is your MD pulses frequency and pulse width ????
I am waiting for your answer...
with best regards.
zenit52
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedthank you!
1843 & Qiaozhi
excellent
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedupdate
new pcb drawing and discriminative hex
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: