Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to design a PCB for my PI design!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1843
    replied
    Finished a PCB... Thanks to Qiaozhi for fast modifying.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB_finished.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	322052

    Regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Qiaozhi, did you buy a legal relise on the site? does it Gerber format converting?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Updated PCB

    Here is the latest version with some changes requested by 1843:
    1. Increased pad sizes for Q4, L1 and D1.
    2. Also increased track widths around these components.
    3. Reduced C10 lead spacing to 0.2".
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    Help to design a PCB for my PI design !

    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Hi all,

    Do you know who is this Unregistered?
    He is the designer of Pulsdetektor (or at least a friend of his). If you have any demand from him, feel free to ask. I think that Eugene52 is very eager to do so!
    See here: 1&2

    About my PI:
    I haven't built a PCB yet. I wanted Qiaozhi to make some changes in layout, but he is busy at the moment and needs a few days.

    Best regards,
    1843
    Hello 1843 , our friend here !!!. You know my whole family is German and came from Germany , and a few from Poland , But that is not the problem !! I just do not like Greedy people , especially from Germany !! The webmaster and designer of Pulsedetector , lets everyone download for free "all the Garbage "non-programable" P.I. circuits" .......He posts only schematics and front panel photos of the excellent and "Very impressive" Programable P.I. designs , but no program/hex files are posted or included . He has a hidden agenda to get you to buy his high-priced products . I give him great credit for his electronic Engineering and designing , I know his top-of-the-line metal detectors are very impressive and expensive . I guess I do not understand the purpose of his web-site and why he gives us all his Garbage circuits for free . Maybe someday Chris / Pulsi will be honest and explain to everybody here "Without Lying" what is the true purpose of his website ???? Is that too much to ask after all these years ?? ....Also before I forget , nice work you are doing here 1843 !! And I am sure you appreciate the help you are getting from others !!.................Regards..........Eugene52

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you intend to start dozen of new threads relating to this ?
    Super! At least good to know sad future of this, once nice forum!
    Making intrigue of this funny project doesn't mean it will attract some attention here.
    Whatever you do, it will stay just ordinary, poor performances pulse induction funny toy .
    Just spare us of starting hundred threads more. Keep you small ideas on one place, please.
    Do not polute this nice forum.
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you think your code is Lorenz? HA! Ha! an cant supply?Remember!maybe you take codes from Sisco design an use as your own for Atmega8?for this copy!very similar!
    Hi all,

    Do you know who is this Unregistered?
    He is the designer of Pulsdetektor (or at least a friend of his). If you have any demand from him, feel free to ask. I think that Eugene52 is very eager to do so!
    See here: 1&2

    About my PI:
    I haven't built a PCB yet. I wanted Qiaozhi to make some changes in layout, but he is busy at the moment and needs a few days.

    Best regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you think your code is Lorenz? HA! Ha! an cant supply?Remember!maybe you take codes from Sisco design an use as your own for Atmega8?for this copy!very similar!
    I use Sisco's code with the hardware of Miner!

    Leave a comment:


  • Götz von Berlichingen
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you think your code is Lorenz? HA! Ha! an cant supply?Remember!maybe you take codes from Sisco design an use as your own for Atmega8?for this copy!very similar!
    How about a nice Cup of STFU ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Help to design a PCB for my PI design!

    Originally posted by 1843 View Post
    Alright, ASAP I make it and test the software.(Within a few days)
    Auto-tune was added successfully!

    Kind regards,
    1843
    Maybe you think your code is Lorenz? HA! Ha! an cant supply?Remember!maybe you take codes from Sisco design an use as your own for Atmega8?for this copy!very similar!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    IMHO I think this is now good enough to create a prototype.

    Please keep us updated with your progress on this project. We will expect lots of photos and test results.
    Alright, ASAP I make it and test the software.(Within a few days)
    Auto-tune was added successfully!

    Kind regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by barry View Post
    Qiaozhi what program did you make that layout with ?
    Easy-PC PCB Design Software is a cost effective, easy-to-use Schematic Capture and PCB Design Software

    Leave a comment:


  • barry
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    IMHO I think this is now good enough to create a prototype.

    Latest ECO:
    1. Moved PC1 net to junction of R25 and R27.
    2. Changed value of C1 on schematic to 4700uF. Value was lost during last update.
    3. Recreated copper pour using thermal pads. During the last update the copper pour areas were deleted and redrawn. Some of the properties were removed during the process.
    4. Moved C10 closer to PC0 on the ATMega8.
    5. Decreased pin spacing on C11 and C12 to 0.2".

    Given the small size of this PCB, with thick tracks and wide spacing, I would expect this layout to be relatively noise free. I do not have the time (or inclination) to drastically change the layout at this time.
    Please keep us updated with your progress on this project. We will expect lots of photos and test results.
    Qiaozhi what program did you make that layout with ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Last one

    IMHO I think this is now good enough to create a prototype.

    Latest ECO:
    1. Moved PC1 net to junction of R25 and R27.
    2. Changed value of C1 on schematic to 4700uF. Value was lost during last update.
    3. Recreated copper pour using thermal pads. During the last update the copper pour areas were deleted and redrawn. Some of the properties were removed during the process.
    4. Moved C10 closer to PC0 on the ATMega8.
    5. Decreased pin spacing on C11 and C12 to 0.2".

    Given the small size of this PCB, with thick tracks and wide spacing, I would expect this layout to be relatively noise free. I do not have the time (or inclination) to drastically change the layout at this time.
    Please keep us updated with your progress on this project. We will expect lots of photos and test results.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    Originally posted by okantex View Post
    Hi 1843 ,
    I think you are sure enought that you wont need to upgrade this schematic.
    otherwise you will have to wait for another pcb
    take care.......
    I don't want...
    Just it's a suggestion to those who are interested to design a PCB.

    Regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:


  • okantex
    replied
    Hi 1843 ,
    I think you are sure enought that you wont need to upgrade this schematic.
    otherwise you will have to wait for another pcb
    take care.......

    Leave a comment:


  • 1843
    replied
    To keep analog signal paths as short as possible, I suggust the following PCB configuration:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB_Diagram.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	322028

    Best regards,
    1843

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X