If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Today, if you turn an object over and don’t see “Made in China,” it feels suspicious. Like… who made it?
At this point, it wouldn’t be shocking to check your birth certificate and see:
Human – Model 19xx – Assembled in China (some vital parts missing).
Haiku:
Everything you used today was made somewhere very far away.
Hogwash!
Another way to justify high prices and various restrictions.
I am only commenting on this in passing, I am personally not affected.
This spring I switched to the ESP32 family and I think that will be enough for me in this life.
Whenever I hear "professional" and "amateur"... I feel like throwing up!
And that border was erased a long time ago. People, do you realize what era we live in!?
The usual capitalist neoliberal story, repeated and repeated and repeated.
Fraudsters and scoundrels.
That creates resistance.
Those rotten backward brains cannot understand that we are living in a new era in an era of changes in everything.
No way for them to find their compass in the times to come.
What is the aftermath of that story?
The huge resistance of the open source commune and global abandonment, switching to something else.
I stopped updating the Arduino IDE the moment it became cloud-oriented and mostly online.
I have stored all my libraries on backup disks for a long time. Now is the time to download the other libraries from the net and store them in a backup.
They are wrong, they are at a loss. The commune will always find something new to move on to.
People wake up, those times have passed, nothing is the same anymore. And we live in times of irreversible processes of change.
Obviously alot of engineers now think / use arduino as a platform for "serious" engineering. Of course if you are 1 mile up in the air or 1 mile under water you dont want to open the control box and see arduino there
The usual capitalist neoliberal story, repeated and repeated and repeated.
Fraudsters and scoundrels.
That creates resistance.
Those rotten backward brains cannot understand that we are living in a new era in an era of changes in everything.
No way for them to find their compass in the times to come.
What is the aftermath of that story?
The huge resistance of the open source commune and global abandonment, switching to something else.
I stopped updating the Arduino IDE the moment it became cloud-oriented and mostly online.
I have stored all my libraries on backup disks for a long time. Now is the time to download the other libraries from the net and store them in a backup.
They are wrong, they are at a loss. The commune will always find something new to move on to.
People wake up, those times have passed, nothing is the same anymore. And we live in times of irreversible processes of change.
Thought this might interest some here. I don't use them myself and most others are using STM's or ESP32's. This could affect the whole open source movement?
Leave a comment: