Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    I wonder if the PLL Detector project was succesfull...I guess we will never know..?

    Leave a comment:


  • SWL
    replied
    Something the topic was silent. Does anyone have a video of the operation of this device?

    Leave a comment:


  • venom09
    replied
    Originally posted by Artyom View Post
    Congratulations! We are waiting for your reports on the operation of the device, preferably with video .
    Thank you
    I'm going to rest for a few days and go to fixing the coil, I want to try it with mpsa, also my target in your avatar photo good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Artyom
    replied
    Originally posted by venom09 View Post
    I made the circuit and run it, but the sound is very little for the 386 I've done amplifier with lm 386 is working for a few days to rest and set up the coil thank you very much
    Congratulations! We are waiting for your reports on the operation of the device, preferably with video .

    Leave a comment:


  • venom09
    replied
    I made the circuit and run it, but the sound is very little for the 386 I've done amplifier with lm 386 is working for a few days to rest and set up the coil thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • venom09
    replied
    translate I copy from the English window, but some characters are different and other meanings come out I do not understand the problem again sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by venom09 View Post
    yardımın i?in teşekk?r ederim, yolculuğum bittiğinde materyalleri geri alacağım, iyi haberler vermek
    istiyorum
    As Ivconic is politely trying to tell you:
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Also, there is a known problem with VBulletin at the moment which is replacing some characters with "?".

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    That doesn't look right. Some characters are replaced.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Başarılar dilerim - Wish you success.
    T?rk?e yazarken; ayrıca Ingilizce ?eviri - When you write on Turkish; write on English too.
    Veya y?neticiler şikayet edecek - Or administrators will complain.
    T?rk?e anlamıyorum - I don't understand Turkish.
    Ancak ?evrimi?i terc?man yardımı ile; anlaşılması kolaydır - But with help of online translator; is easy to understand.

    Leave a comment:


  • venom09
    replied
    yardımın i?in teşekk?r ederim, yolculuğum bittiğinde materyalleri geri alacağım, iyi haberler vermek
    istiyorum

    Leave a comment:


  • venom09
    replied
    [QUOTE = ivkonik; 261865] Burada bana bağırmana gerek yok! Tavuk? Zo sağır değilim!

    Bunun dışında ...? Zg? N? M boyutu yardımcı olamam.
    Bu pcb bana bilinmiyor.
    Ama izini'nin rersen; Aynı transist? Rleri şematik olarak bulur.
    [/ ALINTI]


    metin boyutu kesinlikle bağırmamamın tek nedenidir ama ?ğreniyorum, ?z?r dilerim.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    On second look...
    Your "5" and "4" are most probably TX transistors.
    You can put there BC327/40 and BC547.
    Other two by "1" are audio output.
    BC547 and BC517 are suggested.
    And by "3" is most probably BC639.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by venom09 View Post
    [QUOTE = ivconic; 261842] [/ QUOTE]
    Mr. Ivconic Master
    Can I ask for the 5 transistor codes you use here, I have removed the other circuit but all the resistors need to be bought new,
    You don't need to yell on me here! I am not that deaf yet!

    Aside that... i am sorry i can't help you.
    That pcb is unknown to me.
    But if you trace it; you can locate the same transistors on schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • venom09
    replied
    [QUOTE = ivconic; 261842] [/ QUOTE]
    Mr. Ivconic Master
    Can I ask for the 5 transistor codes you use here, I have removed the other circuit but all the resistors need to be bought new,

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X