Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM800

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    ...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3248a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	339184
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TM800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	339185
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3D-501_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	339186
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3D-501_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	339187

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    is TM800 same as 'Discovery' TF600 'treasurefinder' inside?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    It opens OK for me in Adobe Reader 9 and using the Linux Document Viewer.

    so.... i need to update my Ad. Reader

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Open for me in OSX downloaded the file first and opened in previewer

    Can't find any information on the TM800 by 3d electronics

    google search of 'TM800 "metal detector" "3d electronics"' does not come back with anything and if you search without 3d electronics you are swamped by whites results


    Can someone point me to a review or specifications of this machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    the file is OK (adobe reader XI). thank you ISM for the schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi.
    File don't open for me.
    Do you know why?????
    It opens OK for me in Adobe Reader 9 and using the Linux Document Viewer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ism View Post
    Here's a schematic for the TM800, enjoy.
    Hi.
    File don't open for me.
    Do you know why?????

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Even current production schematics are allowed, as long as they are not copyrighted. That is, if a schematic is created by reverse-engineering the circuitry, it does not belong to the manufacturer and can be posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    thanks for clarifying carl, and i appologise for jumping the gun, not into 2 box gear and confused it with that whites 2 box.
    and as far as i know current production stuff is not allowed here period.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism
    replied
    I got permission to share the schematic. Many people here have been looking for it.
    I never read a righteous rant when the TM808 schematic was posted or any other current production schematic for that matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    TM800 is not in production, plus the company who made it is gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    if the model is still in production, you should not post it on geotech.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism
    replied
    I have a TM600 but I wish to build thisTM800 circuit to update the electronics inside.
    I have a couple questions regarding the schematic I posted.
    1. Is the SAT switch wired in parallel with the pushbutton?
    2. R55 (100K) has "push button" notation next to it. I'm not sure how that figures in or if I should just ignore the note.

    I have created a DipTrace schematic using components available through DipTrace libraries. I can post if anybody is interested.
    I had to create 2 boards since the free verson only allows 300 connections. All off board components like pots, spkr, switch, etc. are ported to onboard AMP connectors.
    I'm not sure how to make an image file in DipTrace but I can capture the screen image and post jpg. Also gerber or other format.
    I'm not proficient at DipTrace so what I have created may be crude by Guru standards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism
    started a topic TM800

    TM800

    Here's a schematic for the TM800, enjoy.
    Attached Files
Working...
X