Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM800

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    veltex had gone. i have not the files. you can ask the files from another guy, his nick SLBAST
    Просмотр форума - White's TM-808 • Схемы металлоискателей MD4U •​​
    Thank you .

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    veltex had gone. i have not the files. you can ask the files from another guy, his nick SLBAST
    Просмотр форума - White's TM-808 • Схемы металлоискателей MD4U •​​

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    veltex demonstrates his new board TM-808's copy... smt & dip ver... i see those his pics in russian forum.

    [ATTACH]28357[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]28358[/ATTACH]
    Hi KT315
    are you have this files ?

    Leave a comment:


  • keith777
    replied
    i know this is an old thread now, but if anyone in the uk has a Whites TM 800
    i have an instruction manual that they are welcome to have. i had a one some years back and it came with two manuals. so i give one with the machine and the other one just got put away in a draw.....

    Leave a comment:


  • mmh
    replied
    This is schematic for 3D. It is similar to the patent invention of TF900. Schematic sheet for 3D above schematic for TM800. !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism
    replied
    Here is TM600
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ism View Post
    As far as I can tell, just the null pots are changed to trim pots (removed from user control). Possibly some resistor values changed.
    I haven't gone through the board component by component, but everything I have compared so far to TM800 schematic is identical to TM600.

    Not sure if TM800 uses 0-ohm resistors for jumper like TM600. They are not shown in schematic.
    Thanks...

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Thanks kt315

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	783.9 KB
ID:	339388

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3247.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	278.9 KB
ID:	339381Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3241a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	339382Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3246g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	339387Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.5 KB
ID:	339383Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	339384Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3244.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	339385Click image for larger version

Name:	hpim3245.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	339386

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Ism

    I would like a photo of the other side pleases

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism
    replied
    As far as I can tell, just the null pots are changed to trim pots (removed from user control). Possibly some resistor values changed.
    I haven't gone through the board component by component, but everything I have compared so far to TM800 schematic is identical to TM600.

    Not sure if TM800 uses 0-ohm resistors for jumper like TM600. They are not shown in schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ism View Post
    I put the posted schematic into DipTrace free version. So it took two boards double sided because of DT freeware limits. If you want my files, you can PM me your email and I will send m schematic and PCB files.
    If you get DipTrace, you can verify my work and print PCB trace for making your own boards. You should be able to merge them for etchng PCB.
    BTW, I only did the main board, not the antenna circuit boards because I am upgrading my TM600. I don't plan to go that deep into tearing it apart.
    Who are the differences between TM800 and TM600???

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Gracias Ismo
    favor envíeme los archivos. Lo intentaré.
    Gracias
    Saludos [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Thanks KT315
    I meant a PCB that can be done at home.
    Apparently TM800 scheme is not as complex so I think an interesting project to build at home.
    Regards
    Jose
    I put the posted schematic into DipTrace free version. So it took two boards double sided because of DT freeware limits. If you want my files, you can PM me your email and I will send m schematic and PCB files.
    If you get DipTrace, you can verify my work and print PCB trace for making your own boards. You should be able to merge them for etchng PCB.
    BTW, I only did the main board, not the antenna circuit boards because I am upgrading my TM600. I don't plan to go that deep into tearing it apart.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X