Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Aquasound
Collapse
X
-
Ah, very good report. Coil data is excellent. If those potentiometers for balancing/ adjustment of the coils could be eliminated, an a PCB trace can be had, then it could be a good little project.
-
all detailed report, also a coil data http://kamrad-club.ru/-razdel-master...aquasound.html
Leave a comment:
-
The coil is same as the Nautilus dmc2 coil, because TX and RX circuit is from Nautilus.
The coil data is unknown, but the operating frequency is 12khz, so TX is small inductance, probably around 1-2 mH. Receiver inductance can be 6-8mH.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Guys
you again and again ask me to give full pocket on some detectors. again again and again.
like i am a wonderfull genius keeping all (in this case bulgarian genius). i have just THAT YOU HAD SHARED, i do not have ABOVE it.
if you do not want to share an info - i do not get the info. IS IT CLEAR?
Leave a comment:
-
What mean this remark in AquaSound schematic: "VOL.250Ω"? Or it is maybe "VOL.750Ω"?
Is it about total Re resistance including transformer primary resistance or something else?
Leave a comment:
-
do not know sure. big foot was been discussed in another thread, Carl there answered something on your similar question that I am not able to find momentary.
if you losed this info I put here again those pics from the thread. you see here clearly at pic RX has 8 config (the data gotta from Jurij Petric, ciklon; not mine).
Leave a comment:
-
Following discussion on those Russian forum: as far I know Bigfoot is not RX Figure 8 coil, but TX Figure 8 coil. Or I am wrong?
Leave a comment:
-
You can get an "idea" from the Nautilus patent. I built one of the circuits just for an experiment a few years back, and it did work. I learned a lot just by building the circuit on page 1. Very interesting to see how the feedback method works (phase and amplitude). Notice a lot of similarities to the Aquasound here?
I was looking for specific coil data as well.
DonAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
smity sees and smity will make =) I do not see full data on the coil. all I read in this thread http://md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=8150
that the coil is winding by very thin wire. this is all.
Leave a comment:
-
yup. autotransformer with 'free' (never nowhere going) end. you can see this decision in books of Andrej Schedrin, he did TX for a deeper/two box by similar way.
Leave a comment:
-
Oh yes, I see. We get out it on autotransformer way. Thanks to point it out, KT315.Originally posted by kt315 View Postthe high voltage is getting in the specific winding of TX, it has a point for generator connection and end wire where is HV.
If you plan to make some PCB's, I will order 3pcs.
Leave a comment:
-
the high voltage is getting in the specific winding of TX, it has a point for generator connection and end wire where is HV. something
like if you will take a fishing rod and begin to swing it - on its end you get more amplitude at its very end than you apply some low amplitude to some rod's begin part.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: