Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortune-M

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    schematic

    Ñõåìà_FORT_M.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you have to grasp my state. this thread done not for discussion. I give useful info as I can do.
    I write in un-native, i have to translate into un-native, while information is MUCH and yes, discussed, but IN RUSSIAN.
    at link above I gave you can see 91 pages in the forum. and much pages at MD4U forum too there are.
    I am NOT able to translate THIS HUGE VALUE in one day.
    yes. this is problem of russians, they did not learn the English. they are very good bolts&nuts guys, but they are not able
    to dispute with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    I know that You aren`t author. Just thought this thread is for discussion about this project, guess I was wrong sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    PCB

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	342744
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	342745

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I am not author, I give info from RU zone what I see. if there is a problem you have to go in contact with the author directly.
    do not wait sweetty from russians you do constantly. make projects yourself and show us the result.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    I was wondering about this nice project earlier, but on the films in youtube saw that this MD has a problem with ground rejection. For example gives a beep on a "wall" in empty hole. I hope this will be fixed. And can`t see any info about ground balancing, is it auto or manual?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	342741
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	342742

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    started a topic Fortune-M

    Fortune-M

    open new topic on new detector. upload all files here. http://alltech.at.ua/forum/3-10-1
Working...
X