Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ground balance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carl-NC
    replied
    S1-all and S2-all should be spaced 200us apart, just like S1-geb and S2-geb.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Try a lower conductor target like a small (25mm square) piece of foil. See if you can find anything that gives a high tone.
    I tried many targets but I didn't video. like thin small coins, foil, gold and others, but the tone is all the same, all metal or GB settings, I use the timing setting as shown below.Click image for larger version

Name:	GS 5 timming.gif
Views:	3
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	363300

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Try a lower conductor target like a small (25mm square) piece of foil. See if you can find anything that gives a high tone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    I put the timings according to gs5 and this is the result, but the difference between FE and NON FE can't. where is my mistake please guide

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    S2-all should be 200us after S1-all, the same as between S1-geb and S2-geb. It will work with a shorter delay but will reduce depth and Earth field cancellation may not be as good.
    I don't know what A and B are for but it looks like the delay between them is set by R62 and C26. The delay between C & D are set by R60 & C24, so the A-B delay should be the same as the C-D delay. If these correspond to the S1-S2 pulses then that would be correct.
    hello master carl! the other day I read your comment about the timing setting, and members called it GB carl, but I forgot the title of the post, at that time you gave an overview of the timing setting for 4 ch

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    The measurements, first, second and fifth, look good.
    I don't understand the question on the third and fourth measurements.
    In general I would say that the time base is fine.
    In my opinion, the problem of low sensitivity should be looked for elsewhere.
    thanks jose, last night for about 5 hours I was fiddling with the gs5, and I found to increase the detection distance by increasing the opamp's fedback resistor, but another problem came out, namely GB still reads high for bricks, and the sound difference is missing. what part should i change? because this is the first time I'm doing 4channel sampling, that's why I'm still confused

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Thank you Jose. You are big GoldScan master Argentina. I enjoi yours videos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    [ATTACH]57619[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]57620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57622[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57625[/ATTACH]
    We have discussed a lot in the past about the GS4 issue, today we see clearer some doubts that we had then.
    The biggest problem I had was noise and instability, which was due to the PCB design, the 1nf capacitor helped but was not the cause.
    GS4 is a good detector, it uses a wide TX pulse, I set it to 250us on mine, also with a double key I modify the response time of the integrator to be slower, this way you can go deeper into the size of objects search. .
    I always say it, the PaPa Alax scheme is exact, it is a reliable scheme that helped me to order the sequence of the pulses in the GS5.
    Very good construction of the coils, good work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayu View Post
    my measurement result
    [ATTACH]57613[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]57614[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]57615[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]57616[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]57617[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]57618[/ATTACH] glue can only 25cm.
    The measurements, first, second and fifth, look good.
    I don't understand the question on the third and fourth measurements.
    In general I would say that the time base is fine.
    In my opinion, the problem of low sensitivity should be looked for elsewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    GOLD SCAN TUNE BY JOSE.pdf
    Click image for larger version

Name:	post-184486-0-05301100-1418217690.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	363169Click image for larger version

Name:	image004.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	363170Click image for larger version

Name:	korzinochnyj_datchik.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	363171Click image for larger version

Name:	poiskovaya-katushka-dlya-metalloiskatelya-svoimi-rukami20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	363173Click image for larger version

Name:	post-199772-0-79351500-1458810752_thumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	363174
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Gold ring 18k 2gram only 10cm

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    Privet Bayu.Zdravo.Hello.

    google say:

    "The width of the Tx pulse is 200 microseconds. After 10 microseconds, you take first sample with a width of 15 microseconds, followed by a break of 45 microseconds. Then you take second sample with a width 15 microseconds.This is for all metal mode.
    Ground sample you take 5 mictoseconds after end of first sample in all metal mode. This is first ground sample with a width 15 microseconds. Then there is a break of 200 microseconds after first ground sample.Than you take second ground sample with width 15 microseconds. Minimal delay between tx pulse and fitst sample in all metal mode is 7.05 microseconds. This is VR15=0 VR16=0 R61=4К7. Мaximum 37.05 microseconds. This is VR15=10К VR16=10К R61=4К7."

    Uspehov. Uspeha. Succes.
    please check my measurement result

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    S2-all should be 200us after S1-all, the same as between S1-geb and S2-geb. It will work with a shorter delay but will reduce depth and Earth field cancellation may not be as good.
    I don't know what A and B are for but it looks like the delay between them is set by R62 and C26. The delay between C & D are set by R60 & C24, so the A-B delay should be the same as the C-D delay. If these correspond to the S1-S2 pulses then that would be correct.
    please check my measurement result

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    My understanding is that for a GB like the one used in the GS5 or TDI, the distance between the two samples must be exactly the same on both channels, as must the pulse width on the different samples. The typical value is 100us or less and 15us respectively.
    The GB channel is 5us from the end time of the first sample of the channel called gold or all metal.
    TX pulse width is 100us for 3.2Khz.
    The times mentioned above for TX and the separation of the samples are conditioned by the frequency of 3.2 kHz.
    my measurement result
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220715_114123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	931.0 KB
ID:	363162
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220715_114356.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	363163
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220715_114853.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	363164
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220715_115103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	363165
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220715_115446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	911.2 KB
ID:	363166

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16578616012563047767058611393901.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	993.5 KB
ID:	363167 glue can only 25cm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    My understanding is that for a GB like the one used in the GS5 or TDI, the distance between the two samples must be exactly the same on both channels, as must the pulse width on the different samples. The typical value is 100us or less and 15us respectively.
    The GB channel is 5us from the end time of the first sample of the channel called gold or all metal.
    TX pulse width is 100us for 3.2Khz.
    The times mentioned above for TX and the separation of the samples are conditioned by the frequency of 3.2 kHz.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X