Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ground balance
Collapse
X
-
I tried many targets but I didn't video. like thin small coins, foil, gold and others, but the tone is all the same, all metal or GB settings, I use the timing setting as shown below.Originally posted by Carl-NC View PostTry a lower conductor target like a small (25mm square) piece of foil. See if you can find anything that gives a high tone.
Leave a comment:
-
Try a lower conductor target like a small (25mm square) piece of foil. See if you can find anything that gives a high tone.
Leave a comment:
-
-
hello master carl! the other day I read your comment about the timing setting, and members called it GB carl, but I forgot the title of the post, at that time you gave an overview of the timing setting for 4 chOriginally posted by Carl-NC View PostS2-all should be 200us after S1-all, the same as between S1-geb and S2-geb. It will work with a shorter delay but will reduce depth and Earth field cancellation may not be as good.
I don't know what A and B are for but it looks like the delay between them is set by R62 and C26. The delay between C & D are set by R60 & C24, so the A-B delay should be the same as the C-D delay. If these correspond to the S1-S2 pulses then that would be correct.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks jose, last night for about 5 hours I was fiddling with the gs5, and I found to increase the detection distance by increasing the opamp's fedback resistor, but another problem came out, namely GB still reads high for bricks, and the sound difference is missing. what part should i change? because this is the first time I'm doing 4channel sampling, that's why I'm still confusedOriginally posted by Jose View PostThe measurements, first, second and fifth, look good.
I don't understand the question on the third and fourth measurements.
In general I would say that the time base is fine.
In my opinion, the problem of low sensitivity should be looked for elsewhere.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you Jose. You are big GoldScan master Argentina. I enjoi yours videos.
Leave a comment:
-
We have discussed a lot in the past about the GS4 issue, today we see clearer some doubts that we had then.Originally posted by pustareka View Post[ATTACH]57619[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57622[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57625[/ATTACH]
The biggest problem I had was noise and instability, which was due to the PCB design, the 1nf capacitor helped but was not the cause.
GS4 is a good detector, it uses a wide TX pulse, I set it to 250us on mine, also with a double key I modify the response time of the integrator to be slower, this way you can go deeper into the size of objects search. .
I always say it, the PaPa Alax scheme is exact, it is a reliable scheme that helped me to order the sequence of the pulses in the GS5.
Very good construction of the coils, good work.
Leave a comment:
-
The measurements, first, second and fifth, look good.Originally posted by Bayu View Postmy measurement result
[ATTACH]57613[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]57614[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]57615[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]57616[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]57617[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]57618[/ATTACH] glue can only 25cm.
I don't understand the question on the third and fourth measurements.
In general I would say that the time base is fine.
In my opinion, the problem of low sensitivity should be looked for elsewhere.
Leave a comment:
-
-
please check my measurement resultOriginally posted by pustareka View PostPrivet Bayu.Zdravo.Hello.
google say:
"The width of the Tx pulse is 200 microseconds. After 10 microseconds, you take first sample with a width of 15 microseconds, followed by a break of 45 microseconds. Then you take second sample with a width 15 microseconds.This is for all metal mode.
Ground sample you take 5 mictoseconds after end of first sample in all metal mode. This is first ground sample with a width 15 microseconds. Then there is a break of 200 microseconds after first ground sample.Than you take second ground sample with width 15 microseconds. Minimal delay between tx pulse and fitst sample in all metal mode is 7.05 microseconds. This is VR15=0 VR16=0 R61=4К7. Мaximum 37.05 microseconds. This is VR15=10К VR16=10К R61=4К7."
Uspehov. Uspeha. Succes.
Leave a comment:
-
please check my measurement resultOriginally posted by Carl-NC View PostS2-all should be 200us after S1-all, the same as between S1-geb and S2-geb. It will work with a shorter delay but will reduce depth and Earth field cancellation may not be as good.
I don't know what A and B are for but it looks like the delay between them is set by R62 and C26. The delay between C & D are set by R60 & C24, so the A-B delay should be the same as the C-D delay. If these correspond to the S1-S2 pulses then that would be correct.
Leave a comment:
-
my measurement resultOriginally posted by Jose View PostMy understanding is that for a GB like the one used in the GS5 or TDI, the distance between the two samples must be exactly the same on both channels, as must the pulse width on the different samples. The typical value is 100us or less and 15us respectively.
The GB channel is 5us from the end time of the first sample of the channel called gold or all metal.
TX pulse width is 100us for 3.2Khz.
The times mentioned above for TX and the separation of the samples are conditioned by the frequency of 3.2 kHz.
glue can only 25cm.
Leave a comment:
-
My understanding is that for a GB like the one used in the GS5 or TDI, the distance between the two samples must be exactly the same on both channels, as must the pulse width on the different samples. The typical value is 100us or less and 15us respectively.
The GB channel is 5us from the end time of the first sample of the channel called gold or all metal.
TX pulse width is 100us for 3.2Khz.
The times mentioned above for TX and the separation of the samples are conditioned by the frequency of 3.2 kHz.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: