Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fisher Gold Bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • liekwang
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Fisher Gold Bug redrawn.
    [ATTACH]53222[/ATTACH]

    this is what I'm waiting for an idea from the invonic lord I'm waiting for the fcb from the master,

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I like to "convert" gibberish kind a style of drawing schematics to more clearer one.
    It was literally scary to see previous available schematic that circulates over the forums.
    You get wrong impression when observe it.
    Now is more clearer and easy to analyze it.
    No scare anymore from this one!
    It would be piece of cake to mod it, modernize it and improve it.

    P.S.
    Looking at the RX front end... hey dude! I would like to try the dope you were on, while designed it!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    started a topic Fisher Gold Bug

    Fisher Gold Bug

    Fisher Gold Bug redrawn.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IC_GB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	839.5 KB
ID:	371549
Working...
X