Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building Wolf Treasure [Tesoro Lobo]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I want to use the FOMA data:

    RX: 51 Ohm. with a 10nF capacitor parallel to the winding = 14.65 Khz.

    TX: 11.9 Ohm. with a 42nF capacitor parallel to the winding = 17.88 Khz.

    Is this information correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I want to build the coils using the coil generator.Click image for larger version

Name:	Generador.png
Views:	1
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	361779

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I want to run it Tx at 17500Hz and Rx at 18100Hz

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    Here I post some photos of my PCB with the components.Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_085039.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	987.3 KB
ID:	361775Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_085019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	361776Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_084947.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	361777Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_084829.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	994.5 KB
ID:	361778Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_085132.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	944.7 KB
ID:	361774

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Soon I will post photos of my PCB; although I'm not good at welding

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    A query; I don't have the BF245s but I have 2N3819, NTE312, 2N4393, 2N4392.
    Which of them would be the best?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Here I post the potentiometers and switches.Click image for larger version

Name:	Potentiometers and switches.png
Views:	1
Size:	588.4 KB
ID:	361772

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Because I want to learn as I build my own PCB and take measurements to publish and so that several can help me; As I said before, I don't know much about electronics.
    I published the measurements of my homemade coil for Tesoro Lobo in the Russian forum md4u.ru and nobody answered until now with my query and if I am still here in a Lobo thread, the same thing will also happen.
    Also I want others to benefit the same as me.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hockey, but why you do not want to continue threads of the forum? for example this one
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I also publish my single sided PCB for those who want to build it. I copied it from Shevakotic; I just made it some changes. I also leave the file in Black and White.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Disculpen amigos, tuve un problema por eso no pude publicar el esquema en el que estoy trabajando.

    Aqu? lo publico: [ADJUNTE] 55791 [/ ADJUNTE]
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    William Lahr's schematic. there was not another.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    I assembled my PCB with repurposed components and made the single-sided PCB.
    I think that in order for anyone to assist you in this project that you will need to share the schematic so that we can see the circuit.
    Cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I assembled my PCB with repurposed components and made the single-sided PCB.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by grovento View Post
    Ruben2000, maybe you meant "Tesoro Lobo". "Wolf Treasure" would be English translation for it.
    If that's what I mean, the translation has failed.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X