I want to use the FOMA data:
RX: 51 Ohm. with a 10nF capacitor parallel to the winding = 14.65 Khz.
TX: 11.9 Ohm. with a 42nF capacitor parallel to the winding = 17.88 Khz.
Is this information correct?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Building Wolf Treasure [Tesoro Lobo]
Collapse
X
-
-
Soon I will post photos of my PCB; although I'm not good at welding
Leave a comment:
-
A query; I don't have the BF245s but I have 2N3819, NTE312, 2N4393, 2N4392.
Which of them would be the best?
Leave a comment:
-
Because I want to learn as I build my own PCB and take measurements to publish and so that several can help me; As I said before, I don't know much about electronics.
I published the measurements of my homemade coil for Tesoro Lobo in the Russian forum md4u.ru and nobody answered until now with my query and if I am still here in a Lobo thread, the same thing will also happen.
Also I want others to benefit the same as me.
Leave a comment:
-
I also publish my single sided PCB for those who want to build it. I copied it from Shevakotic; I just made it some changes. I also leave the file in Black and White.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Disculpen amigos, tuve un problema por eso no pude publicar el esquema en el que estoy trabajando.
Aqu? lo publico: [ADJUNTE] 55791 [/ ADJUNTE]Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I think that in order for anyone to assist you in this project that you will need to share the schematic so that we can see the circuit.Originally posted by Ruben2000 View PostI assembled my PCB with repurposed components and made the single-sided PCB.
Cheers
Leave a comment:
-
I assembled my PCB with repurposed components and made the single-sided PCB.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: