Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted anker pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eclipse
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Lots of ICs are hidden below the epoxy potted box and the cables. You can clearly see the pins on the bottom picture.
    Chips have their markings. The epoxy potted box IS SOLID FILLED. Very heavy. So it will be very hard to reverse engineer.
    I thought I should drown this in a special resin removal liquid to try and see if it will soften a bit but I haven't done so.
    The green 3 components are made of bottle caps, filled in epoxy /look solid filled/ and have 4 pins so they must be transformers.
    No special components from what the naked eye can see. Board is labeled as Anker Pulse 3 so probably some middle model between 2 and the 4.
    The author made lots of revisions on these devices there are probably as many as the device he built.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I guess it uses anker1's PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    It seems to be a lot stripped down, I only see two chips

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you. good pics. what you think are those green 4 pin barrels? 3 pcs on the pcb.
    what you see there like TX power switches?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied







    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Looking at photos there i actually have anker pulse 2. I also had anker pulse 7. I can post few photos if i find them
    his sites are not accessable, disappeared. i see just old one, first. also anker the guy is not more active in russian forum.
    he did not give detailed info on anker pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Looking at photos there i actually have anker pulse 2. I also had anker pulse 7. I can post few photos if i find them
    That's great

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Looking at photos there i actually have anker pulse 2. I also had anker pulse 7. I can post few photos if i find them

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i grasp anker the guy was taken by UFO. i read Это были яркие, чёткие следы каких -то объектов, оставляющих за собой чаще всего пульсирующий хвост.
    These were bright, clear traces of some objects, most often leaving a pulsating tail behind them.



    a pcb of ANKER PULSE http://anker50.narod.ru/anker50/a-pulse/im/1.jpg

    Проект "Anker - pulse" является чисто коммерческим и был создан на базе импульсного искателя ИМБ.

    По условию договорённости с заказчиком, схема этого прибора публиковаться в сети не будет. Тем не менее, считаю, что посетителям сайта будет интересно ознакомиться с внешним видом и техническими характеристики прибора. Цель данной публикации заключается лишь в стимулировании творчества любителей конструирования поисковой техники.

    Технические характеристики.
    Принцип действия - импульсно - индукционный
    Режим поиска - псевдостатический
    Питание - двуполярное, 2 кислотно - гелевых аккумулятора 12в 1,3 а/ч
    Потребляемый ток - около 450 ма на плечо.
    Чувствительность в воздухе:
    Пассатижи - 1м.10см
    Стальная полоса длина 80см. ширина 25 см:
    параллельно штанге индуктора - 1м.70см
    перпендикулярно штанге индуктора - 1м.90см
    Алюминиевый диск диаметр 25 см толщина 0,8 мм:
    параллельно штанге индуктора - 2м.50см
    перпендикулярно штанге индуктора - 2м.
    Бочка железная D- 57cм / 88см / 1мм - около 4м. 50см
    Автомобиль "Нива" - около 6м.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Its pcb is not very large, but its circuit is extremely complex, anker pulse seems to be a simplified IMB PI

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I found 12 schematics of IMB pulse, it is very unclear, it is difficult for me to upload it due to network reasons

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I have Anker pulse. The original oldest device in non working condition..
    It's like 2nd grade college student soldered it /3d mounting with cables/.
    I've also had Anker Pulse, latest model, I wasn't so much impressed with it. Only good for very large objects so its specialty device.

    No schematics or whatsoever. Sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Can anyone share precise information about it?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X