Originally posted by kt315
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
wanted anker pulse
Collapse
X
-
I don't understand your Russian language.. What is it about? Greetings, it must be a mistake, I wanted to greet you
-
Hello, I follow all the posts with interest and believe that the forum was created for mutual help. No need for insults and attacks! It's ugly!
Leave a comment:
-
I've managed to scrape some of the epoxy potted section. There are 4 power transistors and 2 toroidal transformers.
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
i offer good way, you buy the block from eclipse and do reengineering job of pcb. i will help you with those russian CMOS.Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
all them are just copies from american made chips. USSR did not nothing own, just copied USA samples.
and please do not put everything that you see in GOOGLE. Schedrine's schs are famous and there are threads respectively.
it has not relation to IMB deeper detector.
Leave a comment:
-
It is not the same detector. The one from the link and last one from the ad.
The last one from the ad is latest technology and able to locate metal objects up to 10 meters depths.
Fully digital and primarly aimed for military purpose.
I know a man who is having one of those, yet a bit older model than the one from the ad.
He did testings and he reported me fantastic results, hard to believe in.
Ever since than I am trying to find any closer info and details.
Leave a comment:
-
Treasure hunt in China, the detector is deeper, you are one step closer to wealth than othersOriginally posted by eclipse View PostThe original IMB /ИМБ-1/ is too old technology, obsolete parts etc. Also hard to find even in Russia and after the war Russia started with Ukraine you can't even buy and ship it.
I wouldn't trust schematics even if you manage to find something posted somewhere.
It's a specialty /Anker, IMB/ device for finding very large metal objects. I wonder do you really need a metal detector like this ?
Leave a comment:
-
The original IMB /ИМБ-1/ is too old technology, obsolete parts etc. Also hard to find even in Russia and after the war Russia started with Ukraine you can't even buy and ship it.
I wouldn't trust schematics even if you manage to find something posted somewhere.
It's a specialty /Anker, IMB/ device for finding very large metal objects. I wonder do you really need a metal detector like this ?
Leave a comment:
-
This PCB drawing from the Turkish website is not anker, they are just PCBs very similar
Leave a comment:
-
After those horrific photos; i will not sleep ever again!

One thing i can't stand is such "neatness" in work!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: