Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
MD-3006SS instruction manual needed
Collapse
X
-
SX 3006 -- MD 3006-clone
Hi all,
here is an MD3006-clone (!)
Machine type: METAL-DETEKTOR McCheck SX 3006
Site of producer:
Hergellstedt fuer ETT-Versand Germany
38118 Braunschweig Germany
Here is an picture from this clone (Google is my friend...):
(the unreadable text in the bottom part of the indicator: ,,Very low frequency discriminator detector,,).
Brg
Rumcajs
Comment
-
-
jííííííííííííííháááááááááááááá



Many thx,
Dear kt315!Attached Files
Comment
-
Schematic for MD-3006SS-A metal detector needed
Hi Folks
Does anyone have the schematic for the above metal detector?
The unit's meter doesn't work? and the unit won't tune properly.
It keeps lighting the "non ferrous" led when detecting ferrous metals???
Comment
-
The MD3006 head with an replaced cable, before glue...
Comment
-
-
Thank you for the information provided, for me it is relevant now.Originally posted by kt315 View PostNow I will have to see if I can actually get it to work!
good words. all great human projects has began on these optimistic words. so such the one grandiose project in Afganistan is only moving to its un-happy end - full discomfiture.
MD3006 has poor design. you need begin from a coil update, it will be - I am too hoping - your first step in Chinese long numerous Lessons.
Comment
-
look my listing now. GMT King Cobra VLF metal detector, Tesoro Royal Sabre, bare board pcb DIY | eBay
with pleasure
Anatloy
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Good job Anatloy, added to favorites. As soon as I find an opportunity to buy with delivery to my country, I will definitely buy. Unfortunately, ebay does not deliver to my country yet. I like analog metal detectors, before this I assembled almost all Terminator metal detectors, I made the circuit boards myself.Originally posted by kt315 View Postlook my listing now. GMT King Cobra VLF metal detector, Tesoro Royal Sabre, bare board pcb DIY | eBay
with pleasure
Anatloy
Comment
Comment