Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • algan
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	x9zqone.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	826.2 KB
ID:	450024
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    This is very useful info, thanks!
    Instead of AI hallucinations, this seems much more real to me.

    ​
    Hi ivconic, can you post the printer file so we can do it after you do it? Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Whatever it is; gives good results!
    Because the ITMD3 book is by far the best book in history, on these topics.
    With the correction of "typos" and similar errors revealed so far; will remain in history as one of the most important books.
    I envy the USA and many countries where Maria Anna is legalized... it has been proven to be beneficial to human health.
    Serbia is one of the few countries in the world where even medical cannabis oil is not legalized.
    Voices are now being raised to legalize it.
    Because until something is legalized; criminals deal with it and it harms both the state and the people.
    And when it is legalized; then it is subject to standards and regulations and then it is of great benefit to man.
    I am a sick chain smoker and this will shorten my life by at least 20 years.
    That Maria Ana was legalized; I would jump right into it!
    It's a bit off topic but it's good material for the AI ​​to draw another masterpiece.



    Click image for larger version  Name:	MariaAna2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	658.3 KB ID:	450025​​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Instead of AI hallucinations, this seems much more real to me.
    ​
    Well, you never know what I might have been smoking when I wrote that book.

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    I agree with you.

    First I will make "OO" according to the author's advice and then I will think about "DD" or any another shape.
    Anyways, the original author's "OO" will come in handy as a reference.
    ​
    google for металлоискатель бабочка

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post

    I suspect there is a typo; "r/4" should be "r/2".
    This is very useful info, thanks!
    Instead of AI hallucinations, this seems much more real to me.

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by pito View Post
    I agree with you.
    But I am methodical. I'm going slowly one step at a time.
    First I will make "OO" according to the author's advice and then I will think about "DD" or any another shape.
    Anyways, the original author's "OO" will come in handy as a reference.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	186
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	449995​
    I suspect there is a typo; "r/4" should be "r/2".

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    I preffer DD

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    But how do I know the exact overlap area in advance?
    ​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	186
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	449995​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am still in a deep stage of disbelief.
    Because for complex tasks, AI still does not show enough accuracy and reliability, it tends to hallucinate heavily and generate a bunch of (sometimes dangerous) errors.
    But it is very good for "one-dimensional" tasks, provided that it is given a very good prompt.
    Let's say... that AI is still in the stage of a very advanced calculator.
    It helps in reducing the time involved in calculations and approximations.
    However, when drawing comics... as you can see; AI went way beyond all expectations, I'm delighted.
    ...
    I'm trying to draw a 3D "tradeoff" (quality/speed/good design) for winding "OO" coils.
    This will be a collapsible and detachable "jig" for winding coils.
    That's a theory for now, we'll see what practice will show.

    ​

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	191
Size:	394.5 KB
ID:	449985Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	184
Size:	433.1 KB
ID:	449986​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied

    This is so nice.

    I had really a moment of a second the feeling and expericence of AI intelligence during my chat with AI yesterday.
    The AI combines a problem in a way, which is equivalent or even better to human intelligence.

    We are maybe closer to have Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Artificial Superintelligence (ASI).
    This is really scary.

    AI is really perfect tool in electromagnetics.
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Yes, I asked the AI ​​to calculate the dimensions of the "channel" for winding such a wire and 5x5mm is about the "safe" dimension...
    I can start with the 3D drawing...



    Click image for larger version  Name:	Az2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	561.6 KB ID:	449981​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    My 3D printer has a working volume of 220x220x250mm. But in practice I always use 200x200 bed area.
    Ideally would be to 3D print the "OO" coil housing...200x200mm.
    But how do I know the exact overlap area in advance?
    For precise balance.
    Maybe Aziz could help with his magic here?!

    ​


    Just ask the AI. AI can tell you the answer in seconds.
    I would take the whole 20x20 cm printing space for a rectangular coil. So total coil witdh = 20 cm (with overlap). 20 cm coil height.

    Overlap approx. 3.0 - 3.2 cm, coil width approx. 11.6 cm, coil height 20 cm.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Years before I put up together a PDF explaining my (at the time) methods.
    Then some time later Don Bowers made even better PDF with more details.
    Nothing much significant changed in the meantime, principles are the same.
    Except that now I have better conditions and 3D printers, so I can draw and 3D print formers for winding and coil housings, parts etc.
    I will attach both here:


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X