Greetings from Türkiye. I've been looking for the schematic for a Tesoro Inca VLF detector for a long time. If anyone has it, could you please help? I have a Tesoro Inca VLF detector in my workshop and it's faulty and I can't repair it, and I don't have the schematic!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tesoro Inca
Collapse
X
-
Thank you for sharing the circuit diagram. However, this is not the diagram I was looking for. The integrated circuits used in the diagram have DIL08 pin connections.Originally posted by ivconic View Post
Attached Files- WhatsApp Image 2026-06-13 at 11.24.26.jpg (239.7 KB, 181 views)
- WhatsApp Image 2026-06-13 at 11.24.27 (1).jpg (253.9 KB, 150 views)
- WhatsApp Image 2026-06-13 at 11.24.27.jpg (304.4 KB, 173 views)
- WhatsApp Image 2026-06-13 at 11.24.27 (2).jpg (363.1 KB, 165 views)
- WhatsApp Image 2026-06-13 at 11.24.26 (1).jpg (225.3 KB, 168 views)
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Turkish is not readable. try Russian, Ukrainian or English.Originally posted by Alone25 View PostTürkiye'den selamlar. Uzun zamandır Tesoro Inca VLF dedektörünün şemasını arıyorum. Eğer elinde olan varsa, lütfen yardımcı olabilir misiniz? Atölyemde bir Tesoro Inca VLF dedektörü var ve arızalı olduğu için tamir edemiyorum, şeması da yok!
- Likes 1
Comment
-
The detector is behaving as if there's metal. I've come to the same conclusion as other members on the site who said it's not original, but modified. I couldn't make any changes because I don't have enough documentation for a modified Inca detector. Besides, my customer came and picked it up last night.Originally posted by karakus View PostNefesini soracaksınız yardımcı olayım
Comment


Comment