Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse IB discriminator (by Sasho - Varna)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • detectoman
    replied
    thanks kt 315 for your suport for us
    is neccesary one circuit simple and stable for beginers
    and others advanced for proffesionals
    put to phase in not easy
    is nedded the diversity
    the point of lots of ics is very dificultous in conjuntion
    this group is very versatile
    thanks very much
    apologyes for my bad english

    detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hello, detectoman and all. the schematic is certainly interesting for a repeat. but it need tuned-on-phase coil if to add still one channel we might be to control a discrim level. but... it will be almost IB schematic. no reason? - I can not give a suggestion. but I see here a principle how maybe Eric Foster's schematics working on, if he used these DD tuned coils.
    but, for example only, Minelab uses full-bridge TX driver now (4 MOS-FETs).

    in any way - thanks Sasho for sharing of the Project!

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    ups apologies
    dramatic inestability
    detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    hello sasho geo max kt 315

    question:
    what circuit of these another panel show, clasicc 3 rimatron turbo, golden sabre, etc is whit less problem of put to point, whitout osciloscope,critics adjust, tegnics to finally?
    what is the circuit major and simple
    what is the best simple and stable conection for most amplifer receptor gain on ic lm358
    ics dual op amp, are dramatic stability!
    thanks adviced
    regards to yours
    detectoman

    Leave a comment:


  • Geto
    replied
    Hi

    Yes,
    I get this THANKS!
    There is no R8!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Geto View Post
    Hello,
    No I dont have doubts in you or in the circuit!!!!
    It look like you have prooved your self.
    I have doubt in my abilitys!
    Can you tell me:I cant see R8 have you made a misstake and I should proceed without this or I just cant see it?
    I have made the Leto's variant of the pcb and now I have to mount the elements,but I am not shore which is which??!?!?!?!
    I can see where to put the some capacitators and see the diodes,but because they are not labeled!!!
    In other themes there is picture of the pcb,picture on the pcb with mounted elements which are lebaled and scheme!
    Here on the picture with mounted elements,they are not labeled!
    I think Sasho is saying that R8 does not exist in the schematic. There are no errors in the design, but the numbering is a bit wrong. i.e. the numbers are not sequential. Is this clear?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geto
    replied
    To sasho-bg

    Hello,
    No I dont have doubts in you or in the circuit!!!!
    It look like you have prooved your self.
    I have doubt in my abilitys!
    Can you tell me:I cant see R8 have you made a misstake and I should proceed without this or I just cant see it?
    I have made the Leto's variant of the pcb and now I have to mount the elements,but I am not shore which is which??!?!?!?!
    I can see where to put the some capacitators and see the diodes,but because they are not labeled!!!
    In other themes there is picture of the pcb,picture on the pcb with mounted elements which are lebaled and scheme!
    Here on the picture with mounted elements,they are not labeled!

    Leave a comment:


  • sasho-bg
    Guest replied
    To Geto
    The schematic is correct.I have mistakes in numeration only.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geto
    replied
    Hi

    Why I cant see R8 on the schematic?
    Leto can you please post and picture with marked elements!
    Like on other projects!
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    ???

    Hello,
    Please post picture with all the elemenits and all marked!!!
    To know this is this at first sight@?
    Tks

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    hi

    Because tomorrow I begin puting it together and still got some doubts!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi

    Leto
    Please draw the battery points,speaker points,coils points,...there are 14 points.
    And post it here.Because I cant trace it right,and you have done a very good job!Nice

    and which P are multiturn P1,P2,P3,P4?????

    THANKS

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    sasho

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • sasho-bg
    Guest replied
    TL071 insted of NE5534-o.k.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hello

    Can I use TL071 insted of NE5534?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X