Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ata
    replied

    And I will also be very grateful if you tell me the values ​​of these capacitors


    ​ Click image for larger version

Name:	ata1.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	437423

    Leave a comment:


  • ata
    replied

    Thank you very much for your reply Mr walkman,
    I apologize

    The picture I sent was not clear

    I mean the diode below​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ata.jpg
Views:	668
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	437421

    ​


    ​
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by ata View Post
    Hello everyone. Does anyone know the value of this diode?
    tanks,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl125183.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	437308

    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl125183.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	437307​
    Speaker connect points

    Leave a comment:


  • ata
    replied

    Hello everyone. Does anyone know the value of this diode?
    tanks,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl125183.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	437308

    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl125183.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	437307​

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    I found the problem. The cable I am using is the problem, 4 core total shielded 2547.

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    As I thought. I ask because when I place the coils one next to the other and look for the minimum sine wave it gets destroyed. Thank you Iidl. I continue to search the problem

    Leave a comment:


  • lidl
    replied
    here mate

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Hello colleagues, I have a simple question. Where should the oscilloscope be connected to nulling the coils? Pin 8 lf347 or pin 1 & 14? Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    Hello friend Marty is a jumper the same ones used in used computer bios[ATTACH]57742[/ATTACH][ATTACH]57743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]57744[/ATTACH]
    Greetings to everyone,
    in my hand
    TX 1.537 MH 3 om
    RX 11.08MH 26.2 om
    32x27 there is a title,protected with foil.
    What should be the appropriate capacitor value for the best depth and frequency suitable for these values?

    yours truly

    Gurdal

    Leave a comment:


  • Mouloud
    replied
    Think you

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    It does not cause any problems in the operation of the device.

    Leave a comment:


  • ata
    replied
    Thank you very much for your reply. If we don't put this capacitor, won't there be a problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Ivconic added this capacitor in a switch to change the pitch of the sound.

    Leave a comment:


  • ata
    replied
    this
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ata
    replied










    This photo has already been sent by ivconic
    Can someone explain why this capacitor is not in the lay file? ​please



    ​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X