Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tr metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Also you can use Buccaneer with very good results!!!
    Here:

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Also you can use Buccaneer with very good results!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    There are a IB metal detector with VCO, I try rapidly in workbench as 2 boxes and can be useful. I'll search for schematic and post here.

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    hola muchachos, may be yours can give most power to two box, whit coil most large, too put the condenser of tx tubular big how olds, these amount the output, too sistem 555 to output of rx, too add other condenser, in serie or parallel, in rx coil
    i solve this problem whit big tubular cap, in tx, amount 4 mts in air try

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    In some cases the lenght of the wand is important, this is better near 90 cm to 1 m. But if your TX power is poor, yo do nothing with 2 box. Other consideration is the type of transistor in transmitter. I use germanium type and forces the consumption to 25 mA.

    Hi Esteban.
    I remember a project that i made many years ago. It had a bridge with 4 transistors at the output of Tx and 2 MC1349 with 120 db gain on the receiver. Very very strong 2 Box. But, and after very fine coil calibration, i had not the ability to give full power or full Rx gain from the MC1349. With any combination, best results was near to GeminiIII. This is the reason that i say that it is very difficult to go deeper from a Gemini or a Whites with every 2Box detector. Only if you use a very large handle (2m or more) so at fine calibration you can give more power until you hear the beep


    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    dear esteban tank you
    esteba if for you possible discribtion about coils and ways build please.
    i have a few problem in build coils

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Yes but at all 2Box there is a limit.... After you will make perfect coil alignment, you can give so much Tx power or Rx gain until you hear the signal (beep). After it..... No more power.... no more depth!!!!

    Regards
    In some cases the lenght of the wand is important, this is better near 90 cm to 1 m. But if your TX power is poor, yo do nothing with 2 box. Other consideration is the type of transistor in transmitter. I use germanium type and forces the consumption to 25 mA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    If you adjust very well the tune in receiver and also increases the power in transmitter you can achieve very good performance.
    Yes but at all 2Box there is a limit.... After you will make perfect coil alignment, you can give so much Tx power or Rx gain until you hear the signal (beep). After it..... No more power.... no more depth!!!!

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi Esteban.
    Coils L1 and L2 from the receiver are very accountable for the good work of this detector. Also if mesy64 will not use the P18/11 type, maybe to have self-oscillations!!!!!
    This schematic is at big degree a "clone" of GeminiII, so the performance is near it. I constructed it before years..... and i was not so glad.

    Regards
    If you adjust very well the tune in receiver and also increases the power in transmitter you can achieve very good performance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    Hi

    Tr. and rec. has cores, receiver 2, so in this schematic you have 3 cores. In the paper you found the characteristics of these cores, but this can be difficult to find the same. But seems common ferrite cores are used, better if these cores contain the ferrite screw for fine tuning.

    Hi Esteban.
    Coils L1 and L2 from the receiver are very accountable for the good work of this detector. Also if mesy64 will not use the P18/11 type, maybe to have self-oscillations!!!!!
    This schematic is at big degree a "clone" of GeminiII, so the performance is near it. I constructed it before years..... and i was not so glad.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban
    ....I'm a simple guy not very able in theories and formulas, but I can help in some things due my experience building all kind of MD....
    Hi Esteban. No, I object. This is your modesty. most of us know you're good knowledgeable and knowing man in this field.

    Leave a comment:


  • michael
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Michael, you are LRL believers. I am sorry that your religion is attacked by my words. Not intentionally. But you know, victimisation is convenient way to replace poor arguments. I can only say that victimisation not convincing me. Never.
    Hi, I believe in LRLing not LRLs there are different so that many of made devices so-called LRL are useless; at least based on what I personally worked and experienced or was as an eye-witness. These believes have no concern to my religion.
    one of these working LRLs is the PD that Alonso has made and Morgan presented humbly all its’ info to us, I'm 100% sure it works and is very useful for very quick monitoring and area to find hot locations for consequent pinpointing by an pinpointer.
    As I have told this before few times, the treasure locations found by our powerful PI are detectable by PD too.
    possibly if I was very experienced with PD, would even do accurate pinpointing with PD as well.
    And we know Esteban formulas or knowledge is very close to his cousin; Dr. Alonso (maybe more) so why his contraptions shouldn't work?
    According to what PD copiers here(including me) experienced, can conclude Esteban contraptions work at least like his cousin devices.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post

    I don't discuss uselessly never again with some people. Wasting time...
    Reasonable decision, Esteban.

    Taking this into account I will never understand why a smart guy like you, are willing to spends life-time with the illusory LRL devices?

    I am not against your own joy, but I will always defend the right of those affected by LRL on the second opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by michael View Post
    Hi friends.
    pardon me, I couldn't abide not to put a post for this:

    As if people who spare others of their info are much more claimer or boaster.
    the more they get the less give and think with provoking can get more.
    this is a blamable habit.
    Esteban is a very knowledgeable and professional expert man in this field who has taught a lot to eagers like me and humbly led us for what we asked him.
    when somebody ask from a mastermind in this field, our mind recall unconsciously Esteban Cabrera from Paraguay.
    some whiles whilst work in field we call his name and works in my THing team.
    me personally have learnt many things from him and am thankful of him.
    Hi Michael. Thanks very much. I'm a simple guy not very able in theories and formulas, but I can help in some things due my experience building all kind of MD. I don't discuss uselessly never again with some people. Wasting time...

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    tank you esteban.
    coils have core????
    Hi

    Tr. and rec. has cores, receiver 2, so in this schematic you have 3 cores. In the paper you found the characteristics of these cores, but this can be difficult to find the same. But seems common ferrite cores are used, better if these cores contain the ferrite screw for fine tuning.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X