Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eclipse
    replied
    Sasho connections appear to be consistent with mine which I have from drawing schematic from the original board photo.
    For component values I can't speak. I did mark R73 with * when I draw this few months ago - I don't remember exactly why - probably wasn't sure for the value.

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    I think the amplifier circuit is wrong. It should be something like that.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	lorenz.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	349822

    Leave a comment:


  • usefi5961
    replied
    thank's perzo,but when downloading .layout eset warning and threat find error appear in monitor.

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    HI all please see layout file lorens 5

    Search, download and share files from 4shared: music, video, images, books, apk. Use advanced search filters to find favorite songs, video clips and mobile apps.

    Leave a comment:


  • usefi5961
    replied
    thank you very much mee60 for sharing schematic sorry can you share search coil detail for this metal detector? , very good and hard job and good luck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Mee60, Hard job and good job give you a lot of satisfaction , Thank you to share for the forum,
    Saludos from Mexico,
    Alexis

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Mee60, very good job

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    fine job. thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    mee60 that looks nice, good job!

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    hi all
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	930.2 KB
ID:	349808
    this is a lorenz pulse 5 schematic
    all know this project is very very hard for me
    but im send for all
    100% is ok i made it
    tanks

    Leave a comment:


  • deltapulse
    replied
    hi mee60
    i can't find ic i, can you help me ?

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    Hi all
    my new pcb of lorenz lp5 and assembled power supply , object and battery charge LED , selector driver , sound driver , and Reference voltage
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1496393601255.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	782.5 KB
ID:	348598

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    Hi all
    this is my new Lorenz lp5 pcb
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4057.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	679.8 KB
ID:	348572

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I think the chips markings are blank by the manifacturer too, so efen if you recognize them its not 100% accurate unless you have the device. Uncapsulate the chips and read the markings/structure of the die itself. You can easily recognize the 555 timer the dual op amp and the single op amps by their power supply connections. The big 16 pin chips im not too sure about. Must be some similar to cd4538, 74hc221 i guess.

    It's alot of work to turn this into readable schematic, and even way more in working device so I get that, no one here is to blame beheaving badly.


    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I think the chips markings are blank by the manifacturer too, so efen if you recognize them its not 100% accurate unless you have the device. Uncapsulate the chips and read the markings/structure of the die itself. You can easily recognize the 555 timer the dual op amp and the single op amps by their power supply connections. The big 16 pin chips im not too sure about. Must be some similar to cd4538, 74hc221 i guess.

    It's alot of work to turn this into readable schematic, and even way more in working device so I get that, no one here is to blame beheaving badly.
    I am of course somewhat help you
    Because hardly got Schematic
    I built the circuit. And gave the correct answer
    Sufficient funds are absolutely correct me
    Coils who have not won more than its original sample
    Please send me your email so I can send you my movie for its function

    this ic is MC14538 not 74hc221
    should be MC14538 original
    با تشکر

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    R55 is 22K - yes, not 33K.

    But R64 is 220K (marked on the original picture as R55/220K).
    in original board R64 an R55 is 22K
    which original board R55 is 220K?
    i dont see it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.6 KB
ID:	348566
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	458.7 KB
ID:	348567

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X