Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hessen.ali24
    replied
    The engineer told me that some of the IC numbers are incorrect. ADG442 is incorrect, and some of the other ICs are incorrect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    Hi Hessen.ali24,
    In this case, all we will be very grateful if you post this scheme here. In this case, we will be capable to help you in real and hopeful assembling.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hessen.ali24
    replied
    .I got the original plan from an Iranian engineer

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    Just one precaution - currently posted schematics of "Lorenz 5" MD are full of simply evident mistakes! The impressions from this MD of ivconic are not very good and hi is a man with huge experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Hessen.ali24 View Post
    Hello. How are you? How can I get information about Lorenz 5, its special keys, and manufacturing? Thank you.
    do you see ADVANCED SEARCH?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	371
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	439802​

    Leave a comment:


  • Hessen.ali24
    replied
    Hello. How are you? How can I get information about Lorenz 5, its special keys, and manufacturing? Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi Hessen.Ali24,
    We have all been looking for this information for years and no one has it or wants to share it.

    Hi Hessen.Ali24,
    wir alle suchen hier schon seit Jahren nach diesen Informationen und keiner hat sie oder will sie teilen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hessen.ali24
    replied
    Hello, I want a complete file for this device, please, with the correct values of all parts. Thank you very much [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • giuvanni
    replied
    Hello dear friends, please send me the schematic and PCB of the Lorenz 5 circuit. Thank you.([email protected])

    Leave a comment:


  • perzo
    replied
    Hello: To everyone. I have uploaded all the Lorenz files in the forum, please use them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mohammadreza
    replied
    Hi. Please send me lorenz files. Thank you so much about that. I need that . I have a broken lorenz and need to repair.

    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Hassanp
    replied
    Hello, please send me the Lorenz files as well. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • mirhossein
    replied
    Hi please send me all files lorenz 5 tanks
    Gmail: [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I don't have anything for Lorenz.
    I only had chance, long time ago, to work few hours with some Lorenz model.
    It was maybe 20 years ago. I don't remeber the details, except that it was completely uselles.
    Unstable, giving bedlam of false signals and in order to maintain it calm as possible; I had to rise the coil up to 50cm from the soil surface, to be able to work with it so so.
    Very bad exeprience. Since then I lost any kind of interest in those detectors.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Hello Dear Mine Old Buddies Ivconic and Orbit

    please be so generous and kind to me. send all the files related to Lorenz 5 to my email.
    I need it very much, please, please​ help me.
    [email protected]

    just changed the vector...​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X