Originally posted by ahoora94
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
pcb-lorens-5
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
just add a resistor parallel to coil, start form 2k then go down to the lowest value where the coil not rings so much
as i know from other coil we x-rayed here the wire for tx coil or monocoil is not such big Diameter
try better 0,3 or 0,4mm
the inductivity under 400µH
hope you don´t misuse all Information you get here, be fair
good luck for your further work
Leave a comment:
-
-
Ok
im draw the schematic
but the pic is low quality , is very bad for read resistor values
i need a high quality pictures of board s
how are have high quality pictures of boards?
Leave a comment:
-
a problem is in a people. they are not able to desolder a pcb and draw normal schematic causing other people to suffer.
Leave a comment:
-
hi kt315
There are many problems in the photo. For example, the values of some of the parts is not true.
In the photo below you can see that I've corrected them.
The person who wrote these values is a big mistake
Probably with on-board measurement was recovered.
And parts not out of board for measured
I need to picture quality on board
Help me please
After the project put at the disposal of all
tanks
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
success not of mind
My lorenz project not the end but
I can
Drawing schematic
Makes new pcb
And to started
Power supply
Sound driver
Main isolator
Selector driver
Analog meters
Analog Battery indicator
Battery led indicators
Leave a comment:
-
What have you change into when nothing you do not have small fox !
Not comment !
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Orbit View PostWTRK ---Are not you ashamed ? This guy is a con !
The man wasted no time to someone shared free of charge
who is crazy here ,bu wtrk knows why I wrote! I can not abide scammers !
I did not ask you, why you answer ?
We changed project with you, are you un happy ? What you want more ?
Mee will share project me I believe it, but not this platform, another platform
Leave a comment:
-
WTRK ---Are not you ashamed ? This guy is a con !
The man wasted no time to someone shared free of charge
who is crazy here ,bu wtrk knows why I wrote! I can not abide scammers !
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: