Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fisher 1266 Better Detailed Schematic ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fisher 1266 Better Detailed Schematic ?

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a Fisher 1266 schematic that was scanned at a higher dpi than the ones already listed on here? I'm having difficulty seeing the writing,numbers etc,. If you do could you please e-mail me a copy or p. m. it to me? Thanks in advance....JJ

  • #2
    did put all files in one basket.

    are you happy now?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi, Thanks but the link is dead....Anyone else got a schematic that's scanned at a higher dpi....Thanks....JJ

      Comment


      • #4
        Oops! There seems to have been a problem here and you have reached an error page. Please refresh your browser or head back to the previous screen to fix this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks

          Hi, Hey kt315 thanks a million....JJ

          Comment


          • #6
            I too need a clear schematic. The files listed in the forum are giving "File Not Found" errors.
            Thanks,
            Stan

            Comment

            Working...
            X