Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gary Metal Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    Do you have a normal coil parameters? 8-inch and 12 inch,
    0.51MM
    Garry gave you data for 12" coil two posts back. Read his post again.

    For 8 inch coil you need 26 turns of the same wire.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Do you have a normal coil parameters? 8-inch and 12 inch,
    0.51MM

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    Friends need a flat coil, I have 0.51MM enameled wire. Requires an 8-inch data, and a 12-inch data
    Flat coil? You mean spiral coil? It depend on many factor, wire diameter, insulation thickness, distance between turns, inner diameter, outer diameter. The best way is to measure target inductance, which are the same as in regular coil.

    or you can use spiral coil calcullator like this:

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Friends need a flat coil, I have 0.51MM enameled wire. Requires an 8-inch data, and a 12-inch data

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    Hello my friends, I only have 0.51MM copper wire, I need a 30CM diameter parameters.
    .51mm is 20/1000 inch, = 24AWG.
    A Bit Small.

    30Cm = 12 Inches, so wind about 24 turns.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    hello

    Hello my friends, I only have 0.51MM copper wire, I need a 30CM diameter parameters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    Qiaozhi. I mean is that Gary does not introduce how to debug the details of pulse 1.
    It does not matter. If you get yourself an oscilloscope then we can help you find the problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Qiaozhi. I mean is that Gary does not introduce how to debug the details of pulse 1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    No Chinese explanation I do not know how to adjust /
    My company has Oscilloscopes
    Ask someone to show you how to use one. It is not as difficult as you might think, and would be a skill worth acquiring.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    No Chinese explanation I do not know how to adjust /
    My company has Oscilloscopes

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    I would suggest that you either purchase an oscilloscope, or borrow one from a friend. Without it you are essentially thrashing around in the dark. (In other words, it is important for you to look at the various signals in the circuit to understand what is going on.)

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    help

    I want to ask next? Gary pulse 1 circuit. IC5 IC6 IC7 of IC8. Can NE555 it? Or to ICM7555.
    NE555 will affect the pulse power with it?

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    hello

    I use all NE555. There will be problems?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    But the current of the circuit is the work of only 55 mA. Each voltage is normal. Electronic parts no problem.
    I agree. The quiescent current seems to be on the low side. Maybe the TX pulse width is too small or you need to increase the frequency. I would recheck the component values in the TX driver circuit.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    LOOK

    [Help] display IRF840 What could be better than the tube?
    IRF840 500V 8A 125W NMOS field effect transistor can be substituted with a common 6N60

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X