Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gardiner Metal Detectors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post

    But anyway the last patent posted from around 1982 is for a design running at 6 khz , maybe their last and best machine ??
    Yes, seems this is the last and probably the most developed patent.

    But do you (or anyone) know, which Gardiner model is working at about 2kHz? I think this have to be one of earlier models.

    There is nothing about working frequencies in received catalogue and other documents.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Hello Everyone . Some good information is posted for Gardiner on the Geotech "Patents" page .

    There are many PDF patent folders for Gardiner , maybe 5 or 6 and not just one like I said earlier . I am excused for my Alzheimer's . But anyway the last patent posted from around 1982 is for a design running at 6 khz , maybe their last and best machine ??
    See attachment:


    HH......Regards.........Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    I want to study the TreasureTron 230-C schematic and see
    what costs $985.00 Dollars !!!!

    HH............Eugene
    Me too Eugene.

    I think ferrite pot trafos are most expensive parts in it.

    We will see if anything of 230-C fortune look at this topic.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    I want to study the TreasureTron 230-C schematic and see
    what costs $985.00 Dollars !!!!

    HH............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Hello WM6 . The Catalog was sent to me yesterday from a Geotech Member who lives in The Netherlands . All I did was pass it on . I am waiting to see the schematic of the 230 c .


    Regards...........Eugene
    Yes, a big thanks to colleague from Netherlands to!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry no schematic of the model 230C in my mailbox till yet, if something depart in, you will get it for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Hello WM6 . The Catalog was sent to me yesterday from a Geotech Member who lives in The Netherlands . All I did was pass it on . I am waiting to see the schematic of the 230 c .


    Regards...........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post


    You will see on the depth charts for all Gardiner models the only coin tested was a penny .
    The other objects were cans , buckets , bb's and metal plates . No silver or gold depths.

    .Eugene
    But in their promo coins are very known:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    No surplus for now. The ebay Model 190 is an early one, judging from the wooden coil. All my Gardiners have plastic coils.
    Pity, I was hoping that you run out of space for which of your bulky Gardiners.


    I know Carl, you have no hole in your time, but maybe you come across with one of the very early Gardiner catalog examples and post some scan here?

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    WM6 . Check your e-mail . I think its pretty full , like 76 mega-bytes !!

    When I get time I will convert the catalog to a more efficient PDF file .

    You will see on the depth charts for all Gardiner models the only coin tested was a penny .
    The other objects were cans , buckets , bb's and metal plates . No silver or gold depths.


    Regards..........Eugene
    Hi Eugene

    This is more interesting reading as in mine most dream fictions.

    A big thanks to for all your great efforts with scanning and your kindness to find, scan and send me.

    Yes I remark unusual test target selection mostly without coins, maybe at those times was other TH criteria?

    Scan was was a little bulky to post here at once. Regarding interest I will sporadic publish some parts, like this (for special interested still remain email):
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    WM6 . Check your e-mail . I think its pretty full , like 76 mega-bytes !!

    When I get time I will convert the catalog to a more efficient PDF file .

    You will see on the depth charts for all Gardiner models the only coin tested was a penny .
    The other objects were cans , buckets , bb's and metal plates . No silver or gold depths.


    Regards..........Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    No surplus for now. The ebay Model 190 is an early one, judging from the wooden coil. All my Gardiners have plastic coils.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    WM6 , check your e-mail later tonight . It should be about 15 mega-byte total .

    I am working on the Gardiner "Antique" Metal Detector Catalog in a [Zip-Folder]


    Regards..............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Ten and more:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Here some interesting photos of Gardiner Model190A (thanks to eBay author "budsnascar" I think):
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    (what admin say?)

    You can post the pics.

    1981 would have been close to the end for Gardiner. I have some older catalogs, perhaps back to the late 50's. Also have 4 or 5 Gardiner detectors, including a Treasuretron C with 36" coil.

    - Carl
    Thanks admin!

    Carl, what is surplus in your interesting stock?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X