Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uykusuz
    replied
    Hi aft_72005, and thank you very much.

    Qiaozhi is right. There is any difference between demo and main software.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by elbombaci View Post
    Hi

    Yes, the hex file is a demo version. But there is no function limited. Treshold shows with E or T symbol on main screen. You can adjust with up and down buttons on main screen.

    I am waiting for your problems here.
    Hi elbombaci
    At first, I saw from TV about earthquake in Turkish country , and many people
    Died and many as weather cold having problem. I am sadly in the matter .
    God bless died people .

    My question now, what difference between demo and main software ??
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Miata View Post
    Hi,

    today I have finished PIM-2. Is the HEX-file a demo version? I am missing the menu parameter TRESHOLD and there is no function of the fading curve. After every restart the display shows:

    LAST 500 USAGE
    LAST 499 USAGE
    LAST 498 USAGE

    and so on. What happens at zero?

    Btw I dont speek turkish.

    Regards
    Jürgen
    I believe it means that you will need to reprogram the microcontroller after 500 uses. Hence I assume this is demo code.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    Hi

    Yes, the hex file is a demo version. But there is no function limited. Treshold shows with E or T symbol on main screen. You can adjust with up and down buttons on main screen.

    I am waiting for your problems here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miata
    replied
    Hi,

    today I have finished PIM-2. Is the HEX-file a demo version? I am missing the menu parameter TRESHOLD and there is no function of the fading curve. After every restart the display shows:

    LAST 500 USAGE
    LAST 499 USAGE
    LAST 498 USAGE

    and so on. What happens at zero?

    Btw I dont speek turkish.

    Regards
    Jürgen

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Interesting video
    if you place the coil on the bare ground , and you wave the coin above the coil
    what distance will it detect the coin ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    Updated software from v02 to v03.

    I am waiting for your comments.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    I am sorry. The video size is too large. I uploated a new vido to YouTube.



    Follow for updates.

    Leave a comment:


  • moscadondres
    replied
    Hi elbombaci,
    Do you sell one programed atmega for make your detector,because i know nothing about program,i pay you one for my own use;thank you for reply,Andrew.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by elbombaci View Post
    PIM-2 is very stable.

    I will attach various videos here as soon as possible.

    Follow:





    Hi elbombaci
    There are problem with youtube , please upload movie here or "4sherd" or
    "Ifile" .

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    PIM-2 is very stable.

    I will attach various videos here as soon as possible.

    Follow:





    Leave a comment:


  • GOLDENSKULL
    replied
    Hi elbombaci, and thanks...

    please tell us about PIM-2 [digital version of Delta Pulse] performance ?

    PIM-2 is better in depth detection or Delta Pulse ???

    with best regards...

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    Update software from v01 to v02.

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    avr yazilim.eeprom_vxx.hex stores settings and 500 use number .

    PIM-2 shows decay curve on LCD screen.
    PIM-2 senses 1TL (1 Turkish Lira) at 30cm clearly.

    I will attach a video about depth as soon as possible.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • smity
    replied
    For the author ...

    Why program "avr yazilim.eeprom_v01.hex"? The program has a limit? It is a complete firmware, or demo version? Please write on discrimination and the detection range of small properties per. And Tselem this PROJECT OF THE YEAR !!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X