Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PCB
Collapse
X
-
Please make your posts in English.Originally posted by zomby View Post
Генератора на схемата не работи коректно.
Compared to some of the other Treasure & Metal Detecting forums, you will find my rules to be rather simple. I pay for this web site, 100%. I do not accept advertising money from anyone, therefore I do not answer to anyone. Everyone is invited to be candid. However, Be polite. Write messages as if you are standing in
Comment
-
-
You can post in your own language as long as you also provide an English translation. That way everyone does can understand what you're saying without having to resort to a translator.Originally posted by zomby View PostSorry but my English is not good. It's that so made generator at lift not working and is offered as a correct working schedule generator. How can we be useful if you do not understand what we mean.
Comment


Comment