Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SD2000

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nejdet
    replied
    SD2000

    Finderskeepers, looks good device. After some time I can show you what I did .

    Leave a comment:


  • javahitman
    replied
    Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post
    To build 2 x double sided pcb's and fitted inside a Hammond alum. enclosure cost me approx. 470 US dollars. That includes pcb iron sheets, etching solution, solder and pcb cleaner.
    The final product looks good,
    Wonder if its possible to create a field test video and share it on YouTube
    Would be interesting to see the performance and how close it comes to the original

    Leave a comment:


  • javahitman
    replied
    Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post
    To build 2 x double sided pcb's and fitted inside a Hammond alum. enclosure cost me approx. 470 US dollars. That includes pcb iron sheets, etching solution, solder and pcb cleaner.
    That total cost does include coil , battery ? Or just the components ?

    I want to try it too

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post
    To build 2 x double sided pcb's and fitted inside a Hammond alum. enclosure cost me approx. 470 US dollars. That includes pcb iron sheets, etching solution, solder and pcb cleaner.
    Is you'r SD2000 quiet like original?
    If you used BYV28-200V they have about 240-250pF of internal capacitance try to use MURS320 its have abouth 110pF internal capacitance
    GPX3500 use MURS320 as FRD.
    Cheers
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    To build 2 x double sided pcb's and fitted inside a Hammond alum. enclosure cost me approx. 470 US dollars. That includes pcb iron sheets, etching solution, solder and pcb cleaner.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • javahitman
    replied
    Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post
    Zed' schematic is correct as i have got my clone working. Do not use other schematics as they are incorrect. Hole thru parts can be used apart from a few parts that are only smd. Download all data sheets for all parts and study them. This is a difficult, fustrating, costly & time consuming project, but rewarding when completed. I highly recommend that you use a minelab monocoil.
    how was the approximate total cost for this project ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    You can do it!

    Zed' schematic is correct as i have got my clone working. Do not use other schematics as they are incorrect. Hole thru parts can be used apart from a few parts that are only smd. Download all data sheets for all parts and study them. This is a difficult, fustrating, costly & time consuming project, but rewarding when completed. I highly recommend that you use a minelab monocoil.

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post
    I understand your doubts Porkluvr I think so, but I will try
    Well, I wish you success. Maybe YOU will be somebody who can post a correlated PCB / schematic combination, with a "thumbs up".

    I just don't believe what I've seen so far, it's been too fragmented.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    SD2000

    I understand your doubts Porkluvr I think so, but I will try

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by detecto View Post
    Hi you could not imagine how difficult is to draw good PCB for SD2000,
    Building SD2000 is more then worth you will see .
    Regards
    Detecto
    Your statement seems to predicate that their is an accurate schematic/PCB pair available.

    If so, could you or somebody please post a link to said schematic/PCB pair?

    With due respect to those who seem to have had some measure of success with cloning the SD2000, there is not a lot of super reliable data (especially considering the complexity of the project. Maybe I've missed something.

    Forgive me, but I have my doubts.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Thanks, Still Picture these have them. We see our baby and I can not write anymore ...

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Hope i unerstand you
    You can't use DIP packages for SD2000....
    this picture will help you....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4-49be46cf67.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	332678

    Regards
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    SD2000

    I made boards DIP elements but I'm not sure it will work. Bothers me that the scheme has some inaccuracies. I think it gradually revived and began the first of the power module and sound-they are on a board. The second is the generator of the transmitter. The third PCB is the receiver, demodulator and filters. Google translator is ......

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post
    Obviously the topic is difficult . I have attempted to create PCB of this device. It was a pretty well-at least I think so. But I can not implement them due to lack of time. Rose 3 PCB with dimensions 100 mm X 140 mm. There are some errors but time will tell. Can anyone say whether it is worthwhile to copy this unit. Thank you . Sorry for bad English but translated by google translator


    Hi you could not imagine how difficult is to draw good PCB for SD2000,
    Building SD2000 is more then worth you will see .
    Regards
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    SD2000

    Obviously the topic is difficult . I have attempted to create PCB of this device. It was a pretty well-at least I think so. But I can not implement them due to lack of time. Rose 3 PCB with dimensions 100 mm X 140 mm. There are some errors but time will tell. Can anyone say whether it is worthwhile to copy this unit. Thank you . Sorry for bad English but translated by google translator

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X