Real time sw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real time sw.

Any info about sw for real-time processing & imaging of data during the survey not expensive like SonarWiz5 and others ?
    Thinking to run Edgetech 272 TD A/D.

Regards.

Naumachos.

Dear Naumachos,

Do you still interested in real-time side-scan software and most important thing, what's your budget ?

Best Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by ozan View Post
      Dear Naumachos,

Do you still interested in real-time side-scan software and most important thing, what's your budget ?

Best Regards.
      Hi ozan,yes,i'm still interested,my goal is find a sw able to overlay sss coverage path on nautical chart in real time,i'm not looking for expensive feature like mosaic and others in rt. (but can look at if it worth)
      Budget ... for sure not the 11K for SW5 or similar.

Best regards.

Comment

Good evening,
        perhaps Hypack might be as an option. As I know, there is an aqusition module available. You should ask the Sales Office of HYPACK for further details and perhaps for a quotation .

cheers piebook

Comment

Originally posted by piebook View Post
          Good evening,
          perhaps Hypack might be as an option. As I know, there is an aqusition module available. You should ask the Sales Office of HYPACK for further details and perhaps for a quotation .

cheers piebook
          Thank's piebook,i'll ask them.

cheers,Max.

Comment

Both Hypack and Qinsy supports realtime processing of many SSS from various manufacturers.

Comment

UP ... info request still valid.
              Please remember that my budget is almost sucked buying the sss system ...

Comment

Working...
              X