Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a side scan or multibeam system owner

Hello friends!
    I am looking for a side scan sonar or a multibeam system owner which is interested to participate in a project in the Mediterranean Sea, I have some nice wrecks positions which has never been showed on a 3D view before, I will also be interested to find anything on the bottom of the sea which is not sand (rocks, wrecks) depth should be considered is between 150-1000 Foot. I will host you and give you my boat , I really excited to make this expedition happened I will consider any suggestion and I will be glad to hear where I can find people who owns this kind of systems and not like a big survey company which charge a lot of cash per day. best regards to all Sean from Israel.

I'm concerned about doing this job in Israeli waters ... what about permit from Maritime Autority and others ?
    Anyway i'm too far from you (and newbe to SSS system).
    Good luck and let us informed.

Max from Genoa (IT)

Comment

All permits are ready , too far? as i said i wll host you and pay for all the expenses i am pretty sure there wont be any problem to bring the equipment with you on the plane i have here a boat and i can get more stuff that is needed for the exploration. i already spoke with survey companies and they all ready to do the job but they want a lot of money.

Comment

http://www.terrasond.com/technologies?lang_id=es_ES
        Software caris very good.

Comment

Dear Sby669,

I would like to talk with you if offer still exists.

Best Regards,
          Ozan

Comment

Working...
          X