transducer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transducer

I'm looking for a 30 KHz transducer that has a coned beam angle of 5 or less with a ptp voltage of around 300. I'm also looking for someone that has made a homemade pic controlled sonar circuit that would like to get a free copy of my sonar program to try out and give me fee back on how that liked it or didn't like it. This is not like it was a year ago it now plots 250,000 data point at the blink of a eye.

Re: transducer

Glenn,

How does your program get the data from the fish ?
    In other words, what input does your program uses ?

Best regards, Jan

P.S. I go on holiday now... so my next reply might take some weeks.

Comment

RS232 up to 115200 baud rate

Comment

Glenn,

Back from holiday.

Are you sure you want to go this low on frequency for the transducer ?

Normal is more like 200 kHz with a cone angle of 1 degree or less. (hence the 30-40cm long transducers.)

At the moment I am working on a pic controlled sidescan but it will not provide the analog signal
        It will provide only echostrength bytes for each 10-40cm the signal traveled (depending on range settings)

It will never be an hightec sidescan, but hopefully a workable/affordable one.

Perhaps your software can process this data ?

Perhaps you can send me a sample (demo version) of your program so I can have a look ?
        Who knows, we just might adjust the hardware to your program.

The software to control the fish is can be quite simple... just bi-directional transfer of 16 bits of data.

Regards, Jan

Comment

Working...
        X