Sonar Equipment Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonar Equipment Available

I am clearing out the workshop of some side scan sonar related equipment and would like to make it available for anyone who is interested in experimenting with putting together a low cost system.

Raytheon Precision Electrographic Recorder with 19” wide paper and Service Manual
    Gifft Precision Sonar Recorder with 19” wide paper, spares, and Service Manual
    Mult-conductor tow cable
    Two 12” rolls of Dry Electrostatic paper

The sonar recorder and cable are heavy and you would need to come to the upstate NY area to pick them up. I would like to trade these items for something that you have that I might need. If interested contact me for specific details.

Re: Sonar Equipment Available

Mr. Kennard:

Can you describe the cable you have for sale.

john

Comment

Can your recorder be interface to a Klein towfish?

Comment

No, not directly to the towfish input/outputs.
        The output of a sonar amplifier/TVG board would be connected to the graphic recorder.
        Also, the Ocean Sonics recorder contains a sonar transmitter section set up for subbottom frequencies, I believe. Both the Ocean Sonics and Raytheon recorders are still available for FREE for anyone that is interested in experimenting. A donation of something that I could use is all I ask. Complete with manuals with schematics and some dry or wet paper. The recorders are available for pick up in Rochester, NY .

Comment

ed = i have a klein unit but no towfish

dave

Comment

Working...
          X