Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mesotech 971

Glenn
    Thanks for the info. I thought this sounded like a good deal, now all I need to do is find the head or a towed fish that will work. If you have any idea's please let me know.
    Thanks again Bill-New Jersey

Re: mesotech 971

You'd think I'll give you all the info when you beat me by $2.50 on the auction? ;-)
    Just kiddin'
    I don't have any make or model number that the Mesotech do support, but You'd probably find some info in the user manual.

Or you could contact Mesotech directly.
    I know that there are some mesotech sonar heads up for sale now and then, 2'nd hand.
    What sonar heads that support sidescan, I have no clue. But the processor itself should support a wide range of sonar heads.
    I can not se why you should'nt be able to convert nearly any analoge sonar system to be used on the Mesotech.

But if you dont feel that you have the technical skills to do this, or you prefere a "ready to go" system, then I'll be interested in buying the Mesotech processor from you. How 'bout $175 +S/H ?

regards,
    Glenn

Comment

I'we found you a tow-fish for the Mesotech. But I think you might want to convert another unit to interface with the Mesotech processor.
      The tow-fish is in UK, and comes without cable.
      They are asking about UD$ 5.300.- +S/H for the unit...... You got an idea about the total cost for a complete Mesotech sidescan system? ;-)

I'll send you their e-mail address if you' still interessted.

regards,
      Glenn

Comment

Is there still interest in Mesotech sidescan systems? I beleive I know where there is at least 1 with several spares.

Comment

Imaging Sonar Equipment

Check out this new Sonar System

http://www.oceantools.ltd.uk/pdf/sonar.pdf

Regards

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Ruth
            Is there still interest in Mesotech sidescan systems? I beleive I know where there is at least 1 with several spares.
            Yes, I am interested in these old sonars.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X