Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Humminbird 987c in Europe

Hi there!
    I`m lookin for Humminbird 987c for buy in Europe or in US but with europe maps and metric version. In Poland, I live in, New unit costs more than 3500$
    Thanks for info where I can buy this item for normal price.
    Piotr

Hello, friend in the EU. you can buy them through mail-order in the USA from Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, or any other sporting goods store. I'm pretty sure you could get one sent from there for the regular (ouch) 1200 to 1400 dollars.

Comment

Humminbird 987c

Hiya,

I just ordered one of these from www.boatersland.com and they do a good deal with the weathersense optional barometric pressure unit.

You can get Navionics Gold Charts (Small or XL) from ebay or best price i found was from www.phiadmarine.co.uk - Hugh is a very helpful guy - they also sell the Humminbird 987c SI as well (good for UK warranty etc).

I recommend buying a MMC / SD memory card (1gb - 512mb minimum) to enable the ability to "save" screen shots - showing GPS Lats / Longs as well as the Sidescan sonar images and relative chart positions.

This unit has some very good reviews from the treasurenet forums (guys who look for wrecks in saltwater - so i'm looking forward to a productive summer of wreck locating in the Channel Islands.

Regards

JB

Comment

Working...
      X