Imagenex Dual Frequency Sportscan For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagenex Dual Frequency Sportscan For Sale

I am looking to sell my dual frequency sportscan with 75' cable, laptop PCMCIA dual serial port card, software, etc. It is just a year old, and is in perfect condition. Not a scratch on it. I am graduating from college, and my job has me far away from water and that is why I am selling it. It's going for $5,500 + shipping cost (Negotiable).

Here is a link with the details of the unit...
    http://www.imagenex.com/Products/Spo...sportscan.html

Email me if you are interested. My email address is [email protected]

Clay Curtis

more info

Hi, Clay. Could you, please, send me some pictures, specs and more info about your sportscan.

Thank you.
    cmasby
    [email protected]

Comment

pictures of my sidescan

Hello cmasby,

I'm away right now on business, but i will be back in a week, and then I'll take some high resolution pics and specs and email them or post them. Thanks for your interest.

Clay

Comment

side scan sonar

Hi,
        I'm looking for a side scan sonar which could operate from a board in depths from 30 meters to 60 meters. a second hand SSS should suit me as i'm looking for something not too expensive!

[email protected]

thanks for your help and advice

Comment

What about your Sportscan?

Hi, Clay

What about your Sportscan? Is it sold?

Regards,
          cmasby

Comment

Sportscan no longer for sale

I keep getting private messages and emails regarding my system for sale. It is no longer for sale. Sorry for leaving the thread open ended.

Clay

Comment

Pricing

Imagenex Sport Scan Sonar System Selling Briskly
              Roper Resources announced the delivery of the 10th. Imagenex Sport Scan sonar system. Since its introduction earlier this year the "Sport Scan" has been selling briskly at an unbelievable price of $ 3,750.00 delivered USA.

The "Sport Scan" system comes standard with a 100-foot-depth-rated towfish, 75 feet of cable, and operational software. The "Sport Scan" towfish cable plugs directly into the serial port in your laptop, the towfish requires 12 VDC. All sonar data is saved directly to the hard drive, the cost savings on thermal paper alone can be quite substantial. The system software accepts your vessel GPS data and optional software programs are available for post processing the sonar data.. The "Sport Scan" operates at 330kHz and has 2 transducers, 1.8 degrees x 60 degrees vertical. Range settings are 15M, 30M, 60M, 90M & 120M. All the electronics are housed in the tail section of the towfish. The nose section is easily removable allowing you to attach standard diver weights to the internal slide tray. The shipping weight for the complete system is less than 30 lbs.

"Sport Scan" systems are being operated by a diverse group of marine users, including law enforcement agencies, dive rescue teams, marine surveyors, treasure hunters, commercial salvage companies and marine educators. A "Sport Scan" Sonar system was recently utilized to locate 3 downed airplanes in the Santa Monica Bay, CA. The low cost of this side scan sonar system will appeal to a wide variety of marine applications and open a new era in underwater exploration. To receive information on the Sport Scan contact: Chris Roper or visit the website at http://www.RoperResources.com

Comment

Working...
              X