For sale: Sidescan sonar parts/fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: Sidescan sonar parts/fish

I have decided to sell off some of my extra sidescan parts, as I have at least double up of everything!

The parts are delivered as a "DIY kit", and you would need to assemble the electronics by your self.
    Some minor machineing might be needed, but no special tools or machinery needed.

The system is a long-range system, capable of covering up to 600meters per side.
    Kit comes with both towfish, transducers and signal processor unit.
    You might need to get a powersupply, or build one from schematics. (Can sell schematics for powersupply also).

Will ship World Wide at cheapest and most convinient way for buyer!

Please PM me if you are interessted. Only serious PMs please! If you dont have plans for building a sidescan, don't bother to send me a message!

Selling one of my two kits to have more money for more expencive project!

Regards,
    Glenn

Sonar parts

Did you(GlenK) sell these parts ? If so, is the design, or kit available eslewhere ?.

S.

Comment

Hello,

I still have some parts for Sidescan systems. What do you need?

I can sell a "complete" DIY kit, if you like to "bould your own" Sidescan unit.

Or I can sell you just parts. Send me a email at glenn "at" gasss-tech.com with your request, and I'll get back to you with prices and so.

Kind regards,
      Glenn

Comment

can you send a list with prices in US dollar ammount to [email protected] ? thanx in advance
        Dave

Comment

What does the DIY kit look like

What kind of images does it produce?

Comment

it depends on how you tune the electronics, and what fis you intend to use.
            this is not a kit that is pre-build.
            The stuff is sold as "parts" for your own home-bulidt sidescan.

Comment

tow fish 272

Hi, I have a 272 in good order, housing alone is worth $4,000, is anyone interested? - Charles - malts (00356)99471102

Comment

Working...
              X