Burton M1 side scan for sale $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton M1 side scan for sale $2500

I have a Burton side scan sonar for sale. It has been have used only three times trying to locate my boat, that sunk on a local Texas lake. Contact Jim Or Shirley at 469-361-2128.

Hi Jim , have you found it ? Is it the extra High resolution?

Comment

Wish I had

No, I went out three Times last year using a friends boat, but have not been out since. As far as the resolution, I dont know. I am sure you can check out Burton Electronics web site and get some info. Might even call Burton himself. He spent quite a bit of time on the phone with me, helping me set it up for shallow water. I also sent him several screen shots, and he always called me back quickly.

Comment

but there is the M1 standard and the M1 extra high resolution.Which is the one you have?

Comment

I thought I had the high resolution, but after checking my bill, I did not. I have revised my price to $1800.

Comment

[email protected]

is it still for sale and did you find your boat. if not, contact me and ill give it a try and raise it for you

Comment

Burton M1

good day, was wondering if you still have it available for-sale?

Thanks
              Dean

Comment

Still for sale, $1,400

This Burton SSS is still for sale and reduced price to 1,400. This unit is practically brand new, used three times. At 1400, someone could still purchase the high resolution transducer and save some cash. I would suggest anyone interested to cantact Burton to be sure, but as far as I can tell from his website the transducer is the only difference. Anyone locally that would like to help search for my boat would be greatly appreciated.
                Contact Jim or Shirley
                469-361-2128
                Wylie Texas

Comment

Sold

Sold
                  Thanks Jim

Comment

I NEED SOME HELP

Hi everyone,
                    I purchased a side scan sonar M1 from burton electronics but some problems prevented me from using it since then. now again, I'm starting again but I 've a problem. I no longer have the "sonarviewer" software on my computer. i can't find it on "www;lowrance.com" ! Can anyone tell me where precisely find it?

Thank you very much

G.CORLAY

Comment

http://www.lowrance.com/en/Downloads...og-Viewer-SLV/

Is this it ?

Comment

Working...
                      X